Smol Alatreon

The Familiar Forest suddenly erupted in chaos

Their Lord and god suddenly disappeared and never returned. The Chaos Karma Dragon Tiamat restored order soon enough however but she could not change what was already done. The Satan of Destruction soon arrived.

The devils were informed of the disorder in the forest and was dispatched to learn the cause and like the loyal dog that he is he complied without question. Though he did sigh in frustration. After all he was busy trying to calm down his beloved sister. Why is she distressed? Well she is going to get married.

All high-class devils are being forced into marriage contracts by the council of elders. Under the pretense of repopulating their race. The devils in question will soon be informed of this with Sirzechs telling Rias earlier than the rest. The word spoiled does not do Rias justice.

Anyway he quickly arrived at the cave of Tiamat. He released some of his aura to attract her attention and soon she walked out of her cave in a humanoid form.

 He released some of his aura to attract her attention and soon she walked out of her cave in a humanoid form

The Dragon King. Chaos Karma Dragon Tiamat.

Tia: What could you possibly want here, Slave?

The 'slave' gained a ticked off expression as his aura rose and eclipsed Tiamats.

Sirzechs: You would think that you would know who your betters are, Lizard.

The 'lizard' simply chuckled as she responded.

Tia: I will admit that you are indeed stronger than me but what would mother do to you if she heard your remark? 

Sirzechs started to sweat at the thought. No one wants to mess with her mother. The Mother of Life. With this dragon in front of him being her favorite child no one won would go against her either. Even though many could defeat her.

Sirzechs:  Enough of this. I am here to see why this forest is in such disarray.

Tiamat expression remained the same but on the inside she was a completely different story. After Alatreon went missing she has been worried sick. Did that predator somehow defeat her lord? Is he now dead? She has so many questions but no way to get answers.

Tia: I know not of which you speak. Leave now, Slave.

The man became started at her change of tone and pace but did not have time to question it as she returned to her cave. Normally he would punish such disrespect but the dragons backer is no joke so he returned back to the capital without a fight.

{Sitri Estate}

Aizen: So, do you have a human from?

Standing before the the Sitri mansion is a man covered in bindings and a large black beast. The beast is so large that he would not even fit in the courtyard of the estate so now Aizen is thinking of other options.

Alatreon: No, I have never felt the need for one.  

Aizen sighed before responding.

Aizen. I see. Then you will have to go back to-

He was interrupted by the dragon.

Alatreon: Wait, I do have a way that I can fit but...    it might cause a problem.

Aizen looked at the dragon interest and the dragon looked slightly uncomfortable.

 Alatreon: I can cha- Fuck it I will just show you!

The dragon roared as it suddenly glowed in a black light that made seeing him impossible. The light started to shrink and seemingly the dragon disappeared. Aizen though could sense him and looked down at the small thing he became. 

Aizen just started at it as the little beast started back adorably

Aizen:...    What is this?

The Spyro lookalike smirked childishly as it roared and did a backflip.

Alatreon: I am the de-aged version of Alatreon! My smallest form! This will work right my lord?

Aizen still just started at it. He understands that the 'problem' that large alatreon spoke of is the childish mentality but why did he turn into this form? He could have just went back to his cave but he turned into this. Aizen sighed before speaking.

Aizen: It will, small one. Lets get going.

He picked up the small dragon before holding him under his arm and shunpoing to the library. Upon arrive he was meet with his eagerly awaiting peerage. When they saw the baby dragon in his arms they became confused but Aizen simply plopped smol alatreon down in the lap of Vali as he went back to reading like normal.

Vali: My lord what is this?

He spoke while pointing to the dragon in his lap which caused the said dragon to jump and bite his finger off.

Vali: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Vali screamed in pain but the missing finger quickly healed and he glared down at the dragon as the dragon licked its lips

Alatreon: You taste of something far greater than a devil, what are you?

The dragon spoke without a care to the person he just took a bite of. Vali sighed. There is reason no for him to stay mad at the dragon his lord brought,

Vali: I am Vali Lucifer, The White Dragon Emperor and the pawn of Lord Aizen!

The dragon nodded its head in understanding before speaking in a much more energized tone than Vali.

Alatreon: I shall introduce myself as well. I am the Blazing Black Dragon Alatreon! A Rook!

This information shocked the knight and pawn, not only them but Albion as well. They could not help but think of why he was in a baby form like this but did not have much time to think about it as smol canis lykaon lunged at smol alatreon and they began a small brawl. Though Alatreon was holding back by a lot otherwise the dog would not stand a chance.

The other person in the room watched this events with a plain face while thinking of the future. Currently there are 5 people that are stronger than him in this world. People that he cannot hope to defeat as he currently is. Especially with the power of the Hogyoku as weakened as it is.

Well there is no use in worrying about it. After all with his plan, winning is a guarantee. Aizen chuckled at the thought of losing again. Since everything that has happened since his arrival has been...

      All According to his Plan