Ddraig and the Trap

A few weeks have passed since the battle with the fallen angel Kokabiel.

The school has been repaired and the exorcist Xenovia has joined Rias's peerage as her second knight.  Issei Hyoudou has not trained a single bit even though he personally saw the gap in strength between him and the fallen angel as well as the void between him and the Slash Dog. Yet he still does not train to be stronger. To protect his new 'family'. Truly a fool.

Aizen, under the persona of 'Sebastian Sitri', is with the gremory group as they unlock the seal that holds her first bishop captive. Lets be honest though. How did Rias get to vampire territory and get this guy? Better yet, why would they seal him away instead of training him to control his power.

After all who knows, one certain kind hearted man may use him for his plan...

Issei: So the bishop is in here?

They all stood in front of a door that had caution yellow tape on it. Though if people did not understand the construction tape there is also a huge chain on the door that will keep absolutely no one over the strength of a high-class devil from getting in. Honestly is probably only there to keep the poor kid trapped in the room.

Rias: Yes this is the place. Akeno help me with this.

They began the process of removing the seal on the door while Aizen used this time to start another part of his plan. Aizen put his hand on Issei's shoulder and entered the mindscape  of the red dragon of domination.

-------------------------------------------------------

A giant red dragon the size of a island lied asleep in a realm of flames. These flames would burn any being below the realm of Satan class to nothing but ash.  The only land in this place is what looks like the ruins of a old castle that the dragon currently sleeps on top of.

The dragon was awoken when it heard the footsteps of a being that it did not sense

The dragon was awoken when it heard the footsteps of a being that it did not sense. Knowing that this could not be his host the titanic dragon raised its head and looked to where he heard the footsteps.

He was met with sight of a man with brown hair and brown eyes looking straight at him with no fear. This being stood in front of him showing absolute confidence. Ddraig could tell why as well. He cannot sense this being and yet his instincts told him a completely different story. He lowered his head down to the humanoids level and spoke.

Ddraig: Greetings, Strong one.

The man smiled at this ones commonsense. He wont have to educate Ddraig of the distance between their levels of power.

Aizen: Greetings to you as well, Red one. I cannot help but notice that you are dissatisfied with your current host.

That would be an understatement. Ddraig has raged within his mindscape for months over this pathetic excuse of a host! How dare this being destroy his name and titles with his actions! He is the Red Dragon Emperor of Domination for fucks sake!! He can understand his hosts lust. Hell he would even promote it as a dragon. But he is supposed to be a fucking dragon! Dragons take what they want and horde it away from the rest of world! This sorry excuse of a host is nothing like a dragon! He is disgrace to his name!