Chapter 2

I was woken up by the heaviness of my bladder, I reach for my phone to check the time its only 09:38. I huff then roll out of bed to go to the bathroom, I finished using the bathroom as I am walking back to my room my dad comes out of his room. "hey lo did you sleep well?" he asked " I did thanks" I reply with a smile, "good come down when your ready,  I think Jojo is making pancakes." my dad says " " sounds good" I say I smile and begin to walk into my room.

I quickly shower and get dressed in some joggers and plan black top and walk into the dinning room where the family was sitting, " morning love, how did you sleep? Jojo ask with a smile she looks so fresh and relaxed considering she has to young children. " I slept very well thank you, the bed was so comfortable" I say sitting down at the table. " that's good" Jojo chuckles handing me a plate. "well there's pancakes, fresh fruits, bacon and maple syrup help yourself." Jojo explains. " thank you Jojo" I smile at her taking the plate from her. 

"So, do you have any plans for today?" my dad asks, " I will probably unpack, then depending on how long that takes me I visit the town, get to know it better." I say finishing my breakfast.  " do you need help? my dad ask. " I think I'm fine" I say getting up to wash my plate and make my way to my bedroom.

I walk into my bedroom looking at all the suitcases and boxes I have to unpack, "where the hell do I start" I thought to myself. I put on some music through spotify on my phone, put my hair up in a messy bun and decide I'll start unpacking my clothes. It has taken me all morning to unpack and arrange my clothes, I sit on the floor and open up a box that was closest to me and the first thing I see  is a photo of me and my mum, I must of been around 10 and I was sitting on her lap in a chair outside in our garden and we were both smiling at the camera. We both look young and happy and as if we have no worries in the world, all of the sudden a few tears escape my eyes. " oh sweety, are you okay?" I look up to find Jojo standing in the doorway, I must of kept the door open. " I'm fine, I just really miss her." I say through more tears, " I bet, I can't imagine what you are going through right now." Jojo now sitting next to me on the floor pulling me into a hug, I like her hugs she has a mothers hug already. " I don't know if this is the right time or not but I was want to say how sorry I am, I know I have caused you so much pain and I am so, so sorry for that. I don't blame you for hating me and the fact your even giving me the time of day just shows what an amazing person you are." Jojo says with tears in her eyes.  "Jojo I don't blame you, I never have, yes I am angry but that's more at my mum for choosing drugs over her child. yes I have a load of what if questions and yes what you and my dad did behind my mums back was wrong but to be honest, she saw it coming. Although I have something question to ask?" I tell her.  "sure go for it" she says. " if you knew she was in a relationship and has a kid with that women why did you do what you did and how did it start? I ask her not really knowing if I actually want to know the answers but I also feel like it would give me a complete  understanding and maybe some closure for my mother. Jojo turns and faces me  takes a moment to think of what to say, properly choosing her words carefully. Then she starts to talk, " I'm going to be completely honest with you because that's the least I could do to try and make up for all the shit I put you through, we met when we was doing a lot of work  backstage together, we went on a few days out and I fell deeply in love with him" she says with a smile on her face then she continues. "  your dad was honest from the start that he had a child but in terms of his relationship with your mother, he said that it's hard at home and he believes that the relationship with be over with at any moment and when he returns home he with brake it off with her so we can officially be together, but he never did and it was getting longer into our relationship and I was getting so fucking annoyed and pissed at him that I told him if he didn't do it this time I would leave, so that's when he told your mother. "Jojo explains. She takes another keep breath "I never thought of the consequences this with uphold, I was young and was just so in love with your dad, I still am, that I didn't  think or really care. If I could go back and do thing differently I would one hundred percent,  I can not express how sorry I am your mother would have never have gotten into drugs if we didn't do what we did and you have lost so much because of my selfishness." Jojo begins to cry. I embrace her into a hug as she continues to cry a little, " Jojo I don't know really know what to say to all of that its just so much to take in" I say, " but thank you for being so honest with me, I feel like we needed this chat so we can move on and build our relationship and help build a relationship with my siblings." I say Jojo removes herself from the hug and wipes her eyes, " I feel like a weight has been lifted of me" she says with a small chuckle " me too" I smile at her. Jojo stands up " I made some pasta if you want some? that's the whole reason I came up here" she  says laughing walking to the door "no thank you, I think I'm just gonna finish unpacking" I say as I continue pulling things out of the box. " okay, I'll save you some and I'll put some in the fridge for you" she says from the door "thank you" I smile with that she walks away back down the stairs and I'm left alone to digest that conversation me and Jojo just had. I finish unpacking  and placing everything in there rightful place and lay on my bed.

I must of fell asleep as I wake up in a daze, I don't know what time it is but what I do know is that I'm now starving as I missed lunch so I make my way to the kitchen. The house is empty which is weird, I open the fridge and decide to eat the pasta Jojo made earlier. I sit at the table and begin to eat my food and look through my phone I notice I have two text messages one being from my dad stating he as gone to the gym and will be back in a few hours and  one from number I don't recognise that read, " hey, its Jojo your dad gave me ur number i hope u dnt mind.  I have taken knash and hyrie to the park we'll be back later xxx".   As I finish saving the number the door opens and my dad and this huge tall man walks through the door.  " hey, is Jojo and the kids home yet?" my dad ask " nope not yetI literally just read your messages" I say with a chuckle " oh okay, your lazy ass was asleep when we left so we both just thought it'll be better to message you instead of waking you up" he says laughing. I laugh and then look towards this man next to my dad " you don't recognise me do you?" he says in a deep voice but chuckles " not to be rude but I don't, should I?" I ask " he chuckles again, " well to be honest I haven't seen you in years, you were 10 the last time I saw you, so I don't you if you don't remember me? he explains " I don't, sorry" I say drinking some juice I made. " its the baldness" my dad says laughing making us all laugh, " well if it helps you used to call me uncle strow" he says and then it hit me, a flash back of me and this huge man playing together at my mums house. "Braun?" I say looking at him, "there it is" he smiles with a smile on his face. I walk up to him and give him the biggest hug. He was a key figure in my childhood and was there for me more times then my dad wasn't how could I just not remember him. Like Braun says its been years since I last saw him. I remove myself from his grasp. " you've have grow up so much" he says looking at me " you look just like your mother" he says I can see the sadness in his eyes. " is that a good thing" I laugh trying to lighten the mood a bit, " of course" he says with a smile. I smile at him and then decide to wash my plate and glass before I brake down and cry, " we are going to go to smackdown tonight if you wanna come and see what it's like." my dad ask " that sounds cool yeah thanks" I say. " okay, well we will be leaving in like an hour so be ready by then" my dad says. " okay I'll start getting ready now then" I say and with that I make my way up to my room. I quickly shower and put on a pair of black leggins, a black crop top, my black leather jacket and a pair of dr martins. my hair is down with a middle parting and my make up is wing eye liner, a little mascara, a little blush and contour to get rid of my paleness, I grab my phone, keys and purse and leave my room.

I make my way down the stair and see that Braun and my dad are in the kitchen waiting for me, my dad looks at me " ready?"he ask " yeah I think so" I say with a smile. We get into the car with my dad driving, Braun next to him and I'm in the back. It wasn't a very long drive my dad parks up in the parking lot and as soon as we step out of the car we are greeted by some fans, I'm not used to this so it throws me back a bit. My dad puts his arms around me and he whispers " its okay doll, you'll get used to it eventually" I nood and try to ignore  the flashes of the camera's " Its the wyatt family reuniting" a fan ask, " not today" my dad replies. with that we walk into this massive arena and I finally get my eye sight back. 

Its every interesting to see how WWE works behind the scenes, my dad takes me around and introduce me to a few people. People  like Triple H, his wife Septhaine, Randy Orton, Roman reigns, the usos and their wifes. these are just a few people I got to know before Braun at to get ready for his match against Drew Mcintyre. Me and my dad are sitting in the room where wrestlers can sit down, relax and watch the matches, We are watching Braun vs Drew, they are both laid out on the mat as Drew hit Braun with a claymore but was too weak to put Braun into a pin. tHey both roll out and out of nowhere Braun spears Drew through the barricade and before we know it the ref has count to 10 and the match ends in draw. The show ends and with this my dad stands up " I better go and check on him, wait here for me?" he says I not in agreement and was left alone. I didn't really know what to do so I went on Instagram just scrolling through. All of a sudden I fell someone sit next to me, I look up in confusion as the room was pretty much empty and there was loads of free seats, I am met with this big blue eyes with smokey eye make up and black lip stick. " you must be Brays daughter?" she says in an Australian accent, " I am?" I say confused she giggles at my confusion  " I'm Rhea, nice too meet you" she says extending her hand. "lucy" Isay as I shake her hand  " Sorry I know it's a but weird me just coming up and talking to you, but I saw you was by yourself and thought you could do with some company" Rhea explained " is that so?" I say with a smile on my face. " I was trying to be nice" she laughs "I appreciate that" I say with a small giggle. " lo you ready to go" I hear, I turn my head to see my dad and Braun standing waiting for me. " yeah okay" I say " well it was nice to meet you Rhea" I say standing up " likewise lucy" she smiles. As I walk off with my dad and Braun I turn around to see Rhea still sitting her watching me, I smile at her and she just winks at me sending butterflies through my body.