Chapter 4

I was woken up to the dreadful sound of my alarm, I turn it off with a huff sit up and rub my eyes. I haven't been up this early for like a month now so it's going to take some time getting used too, I climb out of bed reluctantly go and used the bathroom, come back to  decide what to wear. I finally decided to wear something smart casual look because I don't know actually know where Rhea and I are going plus its my first day at the job so I don't know what the dress code is.

I make my way down into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast, Jojo the kids and my dad were sitting at the dining room table " morning Lu, are you excited for today?" my dad ask helping Hyire clean herself up from her breakfast. " I am, slightly nervous but I'm sure I'll get over it once I get there and start" I say pouring kettle water into my mug. " you'll be find hunter and Stephanie are fantastic bosses, they will make you feel at ease and will help you with whatever you need." my dad says to reinsure me, " they seem nice" I say sitting down at the table next to Knash. " Lucy, mummy gave me apple" knash says showing me a piece of apple proudly before shoving it in his mouth and chewing it making us all laugh. " I had porridge" Hyire cheers, " I think she got it more over her then anything" Jojo chuckles "what time are you back?" Jojo ask sitting down with her food " I don't know, I'm meeting Rhea after" I inform them. " oh yeah?" my dad says wiggling his eyebrow at me, I look at my breakfast trying not to blush but I think the massive smile I have on my face tells my dad and Jojo everything they need to know. " Bray stop, you're embarrassing her" Jojo says playfully slapping my dad on the arm When it was decided I was moving in with my dad and Jojo I told them that I was gay, obviously they didn't have a problem with it and they will love and accept who I am and love. " oh dad, can I borrow your car?" I ask sweetly  "your taking the piss now girly" he says laughing "here you can use mine, he loves that car more then me" Jojo laughs throwing me the keys. " do you need it to take the kids to nursery?" I ask " no the nursery is only a ten minute walk so we just walk it" Jojo states.

I finish up getting ready, collect my final things before jumping into the car and driving to WWE. It is about an hours drive before I reach there, I park up gather my things and walk to the entrance of the building.  I go through this little security check where they check your bags and things,  I walk up to the reception where a older women was sitting on the computer. " hey I am starting my first day in the social media department, I was wondering if you could possible guide me to where I have to go? I ask nervously " not a problem" the receptionist says with a smile " just sign in for me and I will get you on your way" the elderly women says handing me a piece of paper, I fill out the visitor's form and hand it back to lady . She takes it with a smile, lays it down on her desk stands up " follow me please" she she nods her head in the direction we have to go.  

We walk through the arena and it was huge, so full but empty at the same time. There were people moving the equipment, people loading vans, wrestlers just walking freely, some were doing interviews and media stuff. I kept my eye out for her but I couldn't see her, as I'm looking around for her I bump into someone " oh my god i'm so sorry" I say embarrassed.  I automatically think it's the reception lady but as I look up it's a huge 6ft 3inch man, long hair but up in a neat bun " it's okay uce , you looking for you father? is he here?" the wrestler ask with a smile " oh no I'm here for work, I have a job in the social media department.. wait how do you know who my dad is?" I ask all confused " oh daddy got you work did he, everyone know who you are and who your dad is" the champion laughs. I laugh knowing he was joking " says you mr I'm cousins with the rock" I mock back he laughs at me then I hear a women behind him " haha I like her already" she say laughing. I look behind him and see three other people standing there, " oh where's my manors, this is Naomi" his says putting his hand on her shoulder, " this is her husband Jimmy" " how you doing uce" Jimmy  nods , I smile at him " and this is his twin Jey" whats up uce?" Jey high fives me and we laugh " oh and if you didn't know I'm Roman" he says pointing at himself with a big smile on his face. I hear my name being called I turn to see the reception lady standing by a door waiting for me, " I wondered where she went" I laugh making all four in front of me laugh. " I better go back it was nice to meet you all" I say  giving them all a hug " nice to meet you uce, if you need anything just come and find us" the head of the table says I nod and walk to where the lady was waiting for me. " sorry I got distracted then romen started talking to me" I say to the reception lady apologetically, " that's okay dear, there's a lot to take in" she says guiding me through the door.