Chapter 35

Me and Rhea are enjoying our day off as we haven't really had much time together as she has been super busy with the lead up of WrestleMania, this comes to no surprise though as three members of the judgement day have matches which I'm super excited for.  

Me and Rhea are currently sitting in the garden on the swing chair we have enjoying the sun as Barry explores the garden.  Rhea phone goes off which she answered and walks off. Rhea comes back 5 minutes later, she smiles at me and then sits next to me and rest her head on my shoulder. " everyone okay?" I smile down at her " yeah that was the wwe, they asked if I can do an instagram live with WWE Germany and then the WWE bump thing they do" she explains " that's pretty cool". Rhea then moves and stands up " can I use your office computer?" she asked walking back into the house." sure" I follow her but sit in the living room. 

I get the notification that Rhea is now live with WWE Germany, I open the app to see Rhea talking about winning the royal rumble and I'm in a good, funny mood so I decide to have some fun with this, and place some funny comments. 

@lucyrotunda: Rhea, I need your help!!

I see Rhea smile but roll her eyes and everyone in the comments are going crazy that I have joined.

@lucyrotunda: Rhea, I blocked the toilet again. It's real bad!! help!!

Rhea lets at a small chuckle and so does the presenter of the live does as well. The chat are putting the laughing emojis and is loving what I am doing to Rhea's live. 

@lucyrotunda: Rhea it's real bad, the toilet flooded and it's like a swimming pool in here.  Barry is living his best life and is swimming in the water.... help us!! Its up to my knees!!

" oh my god please stop" Rhea laughs which makes me laugh. I am reading the chat  everyone is asking  me to join Rhea. I get up from the sofa and Barry followed, I open the door slightly and pop my head in. " hi" I laugh " hi" she laughs back " is that lucy?, come say hi" I hear the presenter say. Rhea nods for me to join and I sit on Rhea's right knee, " hey" I smile " Lucy, how are you" he says a bit too excitedly " I'm good" I chuckle " so, Lucy tell me what it's like dating ' The Eradicator' Rhea Ripley" he laughs  " I mean, it's eventful to say the least" I laugh. " but what I love most is that I get to see the real Rhea every day, the cute, caring side of her. I get to see the emotional side that no one gets to see" I smile at Rhea and she roughs my hair " don't expose me, I'm meant to look tough she laughs. " okay so what's the cons of dating Rhea" the presenter asked laughing " vegemite and pineapple on pizza" I answer straight away making the presenter and Rhea laugh " not a fan then" he laughs " absolutely not" I chuckle " go on Rhea it's only far we ask you the same about Lucy" the guy chuckles. I don't know why he's asking theses type of questions though, I thought he would go on about wrestlemania. Rhea takes some time to think " I mean, she's just an amazing person, always there for me and when your with Lucy you know you're going to have a good time and your laugh no matter what" she smiles and I couldn't hide my smile. My phone vibrates in my hand and I look to see who's calling me "  gotta take this" I say to Rhea and she smiles and nods. I kiss her cheek and as I walk Rhea slaps my bum making me yelp and laugh and Rhea laughs. For pay back, I make sure I'm out of view of the livestream and lift my top up reliving my bare chest. Rhea just stares and looks shocked, I flip her off and walk off laughing. I answer the phone " what's up pixie" I continue to laugh " apart from braking toilets and hijacking your girlfriends live, what you doing?" Alexa sounds like she's in a good mood which makes me happy " nothing why?" I laugh at what she said " well, I need to go shopping and I feel like we haven't been on a date for a while so, do you wanna come?" she sounds hopeful and I have missed my Lexi. She is right, we haven't spent a lot of time together. " sure, I can meet you in an hour,I just need to shower and change" I say walking into mine and Rhea's bedroom to pick an outfit " yay, okay see ya then" Alexa can't contain her excitement which makes me laugh. I can just vision her jumping up and down, clapping her hands.  We say our goodbyes and I get ready. After texting Rhea to let her know that I have gone out, I leave and drive to town to meet my best friend.

I walk into starbucks and see Alexa sitting at a table with  coffee already, I order my drink and make my way over to her. " hey pretty lady" Alexa stands up and hugs me.  We sit at the table and not long after the nice waitress drinks my coffee. I thank her and continue to talk with Alexa. All of a sudden Alexa's eye widen, I follow her stare and see Liv walking up to us. " hi, erm, can I speak to you for a minute Luce?" she asked softly " I have  nothing to say to you" I huff " please, five minutes. That's all I ask" she please and I look at Alexa and she gives me a slight nod to say I should hear her out. " you have five minutes" I sigh. Liv takes a seat and Alexa goes to stand up "no, stay" I say reaching for her so she can sit back down. Alexa nods and sits back down " so, how have you guys been? I miss the WWE" she gives us a small smile " cut the shit Liv, what do you want?" I say a bit to harshly but I can't be bothered with her BS. " okay, I just wanted to apologize-" she goes to sa but my huff cuts her off.  " let her talk luce." alexa says softly " Lucy, and to you Lexi, I know you had to deal with my shit too. I just want to apologize to the both of you and to Demi. I just want to explain myself. I know there is no excuses for what I have done and coursed but I am truly sorry for my actions" she says and her voice brakes as she starts to cry a little, she takes a deep breath to compose herself and starts again "  when Demi cut things off between us, it felt as if I lost everything. Demi was my safe place, at the same time I lost a family member who I was close with and Demi walked out my life and I just crumbled." she takes a deep breath " then I saw how you and Demi are like together, so in love,  your perfect for each other" she smiles at me and I return the smile " it made me crazy, I was constantly thinking why wasn't I good enough for her, why can't I have that with her. I went crazy, like mentally I wasn't me, but I got the help I needed and I'm back to my normal self. Again I just wanted to say sorry and that I am truly sorry and I am happy for you and Demi. Liv finally finishes what she has to say. I take a minute to process everything and think of what to say " look, I respect that you came to apologize and explain everything clearly to me, I appreciate that. Although what you have done it unforgivable to me, I can't just forget what you have done, you brought my mother into this, you smashed up our home. I can't forgive nor forget but what this does is allows me to a little more civil with you. thank you for explaining this clearly so I can understand" I shot her a small smile. " do you think Taylor and Demi would want to speak to me?" she looks at me hopeful " I can't speak for them, all I can say is send them a message and ask" I shrugg. Liv just nods " okay, girls enjoy the rest of the day. I gotta get going now." Liv shots us a smile and walks out of the shop.  

Me and Lex have been shopping for a good few hours now and Rhea has been texting me about what I did and how much of a tease I'm being and I love it. Alexa asked what I was laughing at so I told her everything and now she's laughing with me. As we are walking Alexa spots Ann summers " let's go in there and get you some sexy outfits for Rhea" she laughs pulling me into the shop. We look around for a bit until Alexa calls me " this is the one" she holds up a dark purple and black bra and thong and its really cute and sexy and I actually love it. I try it on and it fit perfectly. We look for something for Alexa and then pay for them. As we are walking to the car park I notice this cute little antique store which has something that caught my eyes, " lex, hold up I'm going in here" I say stopping her and walking into the store. I am greeted by this older lady " hello, I was wondering if that in the window there is for sale?" I smile at her " yeah it is, let me get it for you" she smiles and walks off to get the item I want. We walk over to the till and I pay for the item. 

I arrive home and Rhea is sitting on the sofa "hey" I smile, she looks up from her phone and smiles " hey". I put my bags in the bedroom quick and go and sit next to her. " how was shopping?" she pulls me closer to her " it was fun" I laugh and place a small kiss on her lips " I brought you something" I say moving to grab the only bag I bought into the Living room " oh really" she raises an eyebrow. I hand her the bag. " I know it doesn't mean the same as the first one did, but I know you was so heart broken when it broke. So, I saw it and thought of you" I smile at her as she opens the bag " oh my god, Luce its beautiful" she says pulling the vase out of the bag " I know it's not the same as your nana's but -" Rhea cuts me of by placing her lips on mine " I love it thank you" she says. I see a tear roll down Rhea's face and I wipe it with the pad of my thumb. "I also have another surprise for you" I smirk at her " I got spoiled today" she laughs. " I'll be back" I say getting off the sofa and walking into the bedroom, I quickly change into the underwear I bought and walk but into the living room. I lean on the door frame " so what do you think" I say and Rhea looks at me and her mouth drops which makes me giggle. Rhea gets up off the sofa but still remains silent. Rhea cups my face and kisses me " you look beautiful" she whispers and then picks me up, I wrap my legs around her as she carries into the bedroom and lightly throws me on the bed. I laugh and then Rhea climbs on top of me and then shows me how much she loves me.