Chapter 12

With Wrestlemania just around the corner, everyone around WWE has one question on their mind and that is who is Charlotte Flair going to pick for her Mania match, Ripley or Rousey? With WrestleMania only being three weeks away and Charlotte playing mind game about who she is going to pick, both champions are feeling a bit anxious about who their fighting and if they have enough time to find another feud if Charlotte doesn't pick them. 

I am currently driving to my dad's and Jojo's house, my dad called me and asked if I wanted to come over for dinner because Bo and Mika are coming down. I agreed because I haven't see most of my dad side since my dad left when I was a kid. I met Mika and Bo before but only once as an adult and it was at my Grandparent house and they are lovely. Also, I haven't seen my dad, Jojo and my sibling in forever and I miss them, the kids are growing up so fast it's making my head spin.

I arrive at my dad's house and pull up on the driveway, I get out lock the car and walk towards the door and knock on it. Moments later my dad opens the door " lucy" he pulls me into a hug which I return and then he lets go and steps aside so I can walk in. I am immediately met by two little children running at me screaming my name in excitement, "hello terrors, how we doing?" they laugh at the fact I called them terrors "I'm okay, but I told mummy that I'm hungry and wanted some sweets but mummy gave me some apple instead blegh" Knash screwed up his face and stuck his tongue out to show the disgust which makes me laugh. " so how are you?" I turn to Hyire the more shyer one at of the two " I'm fine" she says giving me a hug. I stand up again as I was kneeling down to speak to the children. Jojo was in the kitchen cooking, I walk up to her to say hello and she pulls me into a hug " hey mumma" I smile, Jojo looks at me with tearfilled eyes at the fact I called her Mumma, it's not that I'm trying to forget or replace my mum but since moving here with my dad, Jojo has been the mother figure I need in my life and I love her for it. Jojo is in the kitchen cooking, she pulls me into another hug which I happily return. " Luce, you've meet Bo and Mika before right?" Jojo says as we walk into the living room and I notice that there were a man and women sitting on the sofa, " yeah, once" I say and they stand up and pull me into a hug. We fall into conversation, just about life and work all that boring adult stuff when Jojo calls us for dinner. We sit around the table and Jojo starts bring out the food, she has mad roast beef with roasted potatoes and  different types of vegetables and it looks and smells amazing, we all thank her and serve ourselves. " want some wine luce" my dad asked holding a bottle of white wine, " just a small one dad, I'm driving" I say and he pours me half a glass. We eat and fall into conversation again " so, lucy any man in your life?" Mika asked, I look at my dad and we both start giggling and Mika looks so confused " Mika, lucy's gay" my dad says through his giggle. " oh I'm so sorry lucy, forgive me" Mika says, I smile at her " it's okay, but yeah I am dating someone". Bo looks at me confused " Bray we talk every other day and you haven't told me my niece is dating someone" Bo pretends to be hurt and I giggle at him " who are you dating sweety" Bo asked " I'm dating the wrestler Rhea Ripley" I smile. Bo kinda chokes his food " Rhea Ripley, meaning the nightmare, meaning the Raw women's champion?" Bo sounds shocked " yeah that's the one" I laugh at his reaction " how the fuck did you pull that off" he laughs, Mika slaps Bo making us laugh " she's my daughter Bo, she can pull anyone she wants" my dad smiles and we all laugh. 

Dinner went smoothly, we all help tidy up, the kids are in bed and we are sitting in the living room and we are now back in conversation, " guys, I want to tell you something" Bo gets our attention, then he continues " I'm seeing this girl and I think I have fallen for her" Bo smiles at the thought. " oh yeah, first time I heard about it" my dad says " well we wanted to keep it on the down low to see if it works and all that stuff but I think it's going well" Bo grins " so, you going to tell us who it is or does Bray have to get the fiend out" Mika laughs " yowie wowie" Jojo yells and we all laugh " olivia morgan, you know from WWE." Bo says and it's my turn to choke on my cherry pepsi. Jojo gives me a look and I look at her as if to say I'll tell you later and she nods.