Chapter 36

WELCOME TO WRESSSSSSSLLLLLEMANIAAAAA!!

Michael Cole: What a night we have had on the first night of Wrestlemania 39 Corey, we kicked of the night with Austin Theory defeating John Cena to retain his United States championship.

Corey Graves: Then we had the tag team brawl with the street profits coming up victorious, then we have in my opinion the match of the night so far with Seth ' freaking' Rollins  defeating the youtube sensation Logan paul.

Michael Cole: even with the help of KSI, logan just couldn't get that one lucky punch he needed. Next we have the 6 women tag team match between damage control vs Trish, Becky Lynch and Lita. I mean what a match this was and it was such a good throw back to see Lita and Trish in the ring, helping the man become victorious. 

Corey Graves: Next we had the battle of the Mysterio's, it was father vs son. Rey vs Dominik. Rey got the victory with the help of bad bunny and I'm just lad that, that S-O-B got taught a lesson. 

Michael Cole:  And up next Ladies and Gentlemen, we have The Eradicator Vs The Queen, Mami Vs the Nature Girl. Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Flair. 

I am sat ringside with my dad, JoJo, Anna, Peter and Calista and a few more family members of Rhea's waiting for the match to start, to say I am nervous is an understatement we hear This Is My Brutality. And the SoFi stadium erupts. Rhea does her normal stomp at the top of the stage and the pyro she go was amazing. I watch as Rhea confidently walks to the ring and we walks towards us and shoots me a little wink before jumping in the ring. Rhea looks amazing, her ring gear, her hair and make was all spot on and she looks so good.  Charlotte makes her entrance and she looks amazing as ever , I mean come on what else do you expect from the queen. 

Samantha Irvin: Ladies and Gentlemen this match is for one full, and it is for the Smackdown women's Chammmmmpiiooonnshipp. Introducing first the challenger  from Adelaide, Australia. Rheaaaaaaa Rippppleyyy. Now introducing the Smackdown Women's Champion, from Charlotte, North Carolina, Charrrrlotteeee Flllairrr.  

what can I say Samantha's inductions never fail to amaze me, even on RAW or Smackdown.

The bell dings three times to indicate the match as started and right of the bat Rhea goes for charlotte, their throw punches and kicks and battling for dominance.  So far it's been a very back and forth match we everyone expected, neither Charlotte nor Rhea can get the upper hand. There were moments where Charlotte would go for the figure 8 and Rhea would counter and Rhea would go for the riptide and Charlotte would counter also. Charlotte had Rhea on the apron outside of the ring and she done her big boot to Rhea's face and Rhea falls outside of the ring, Charlotte then climbs the top of the turnbuckle and does her very impressive moonslut outside and lands on Rhea.  Charlotte spots and walks over to me " this is your girlfriend?" she points to Rhea who is laying on the floor " she's pathetic" she laughs then she woo's in my face, I don't say anything but smile as I see Rhea rise to her feet and run at Charlotte. Rhea grabs Charlotte by her hair and throws her into the barricade " you alright" she breaths obviously catching her breath, " yeah, go beat her" I wink at her and she just nods.   Rhea picks Charlotte back up and rolls her into the ring and goes her the riptide again, as she lifts Charlotte, Charlotte manages to counter it into a DDT. Rhea kicks out at 2 and I can finally breathe. They take a breather and I think everyone in the stadium does, Charlotte does her another moonsault but Rhea gets up and runs up the turnbuckles and German suplexes Charlotte and Charlotte does this summersault and lands on her stomach and it looks nasty and painful, Rhea goes for a pin and Charlotte kicks out at 2. At this point the crowd are chanting " this is awesome" and it truly is, no one knows whos going to walk out as Smackdown women's champion. Rhea then picks charlotte up and does another German suplex which Charlotte rotates in the air and lands on her face, even I flinched. They go back and forth again, Rhea tries to take control but Charlotte counters and pushes Rhea into the ref, luckily Rhea was able to stop herself, but as she turned around Charlotte speared her and goes her a cover. Rhea manages to kick out at 2 and I sigh and run my hand threw my hair " stressed much" Calista laughs " you're telling me" I roll my eyes. Charlotte gains control but Rhea counters with a headbut and hits Charlotte with a riptide 1..2... Charlotte kicks out and " oh my god" I yell and I realise me and Calista are holding each other, we look at each other and laugh. It goes back and forth again and they are battle of dominance on a turnbuckle and Rhea slips and lands on her feet outside on the apron, Charlotte stretches to reach Rhea but Rhea moves and slams Charlotte's face on the metal ring post. Rhea laughs and points to her head to show the crowd she has outsmarted the queen. Rhea the climbs on the top rope, she manoeuvres charlotte into the riptide position, she hoisted Charlotte up and hits the riptide off the top rope. Rhea puts  Charlotte in her famous folding pin. 1,2,3.. 

HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NEWWWWW SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPION, RHEAAA RIPLEYYYY!!

I jump up for joy and me and Calista practically jump on each other, Rhea grabs the belt of the ref Daphaine LaShaunn and at first she gets emotional and stares at the belt and I can see she's holding back the tears then it's like something clicked and she snap back to being Rhea Ripley. What I loved most as I was watching was that Charlotte was watching Rhea as well with the most genuine happy smile and happy tears in her eyes. 

Rhea then walks to the side of the ring and grabs a mic,   " can I have my beautiful girlfriend in the ring please" she says looking at me " wait.... what the hell is going on" I turn to my dad and he just smiles and nods at me. One of the security guards helps me over the barricade, I climbed up the stairs and Rhea helps me in the ring. " what the fuck are you doing" I chuckle at her, my anxiety is going through the roof right now. " so, Lucy, I'm not going to talk to you as Rhea RIpley,  the person all these people know and begun to love. I am standing in front of you as Demi Bennett,  the person you have begun to love" she smiles at me " It's not a secret that we have been through some hard times during our relationship, but what makes me fall in love with you more and more is that you have never let these bad time define us and you never gave up on us... me even. Lucy you have helped me so much, you have helped me grow as a person inside and outside of this ring with your support and never give up attitude, I don't think I could of done this without you, I mean look at last year when I was injured, it was you who was there through my surgery, it was you who was sitting next to me at doctor appointments, Lucy, it was you who was looking after me when I couldn't even make a cup of coffee by myself and when I got frustrated and angry at myself or you because I couldn't do the most simplest task, you'd just shrug it off and laugh at me, which would then make me laugh and I would forget why I was angry. Lucy, it was your shoulder I was crying on when I lost my RAW women's title last year and when I was in pain" her voice starts to brake and it sets me off and I start crying too. I look over to our families and their all crying too, what the fuck is happening right now. "  I am not the only person to say this but when your around the day automatically gets better, either because of your stupid dad jokes which everybody says they hate but low-key loves or because you just know when someone is down and know who to make them feel better. What I love most is all our little moments we have that no one gets to see, like when we lay in bed and you randomly get excited over something or when you and Barry have a random bust of energy and start chasing each other around the house and waking me up at 7am because you both jumped on the bed" she chuckles then continues  "or when you wake me up a 3am because you saw  a TikTok of a cute baby cow's walking around a farm and you  started crying" she chuckles " one time" I roll my eyes but smile. Rhea takes a deep breath " but I want these moments forever luce" Rhea gets down on one knee and pulls a small black box out of nowhere. 

" Lucy Abigail Rotunda, Will you marry me?"