Chapter 41

After breakfast we decide to spend some time on the beach, I'm in my room packing a beach bag for me and Rhea. Once I'm done I walk into the living room and Dom and Rhea are whispering about something again, they do like a little jump back once they see me " hey, you ready?" Rhea smiles at me " yeah" I simply say. I don't know what they are hiding but their hiding something and it's annoying me normally, me and Rhea don't hide things from each other.

We arrive at the beach and we set our stuff down and lay the blankets down, Dom goes to get some drinks, he returns and hands us our drinks, I thank him and we all engage in conversation.   " oh, my, god" Rhea randomly says, I look at her and her face it light up. I follow her stare and see a massive inflatable park. We go up to the guy who runs it and pay to go on it, we go out to sea to reach the inflatable park and climb on it. It's basically  a race course where you run around the course, climb through and up stuff and then slide down a slide. 

We are at the starting line, its Rhea, Marie, me and Dom. " on go, we start okay" Marie says "ready, set,GO!" she yells and we all start running. I find it extremely hard to keep my balance because the inflatable is slippery and I'm laughing so much. Dom is the only person in front of me and we had to climb through this circle thing and then weave in and out of theses things that are like punching bags. I'm running and I felt one of the bag things hit me, I slip and land on my ass and I see Rhea laugh so it's obvious that she hit me with one, Rhea and then Marie overtake me, I get up and try my best to catch up I finally catch up behind Rhea and as I reach next to her, I push her and she slips and falls into the water and I laugh but also slip and as I feel I grab something and the next thing I know, Dom falls next to me laughing. Rhea climbs back up and Marie jumps over me and Dom, slides down the slide and crosses the finish line for the win. Me, Rhea and Dom are still laughing on the floor. We get up and slide down and meet Marie at the bottom. We all congratulate Marie and all of a sudden I am swung in the air and I crash into the water,I float back up and I see Dom, Rhea and Marie laughing  " did you just riptide me?" I laugh as I climb back up on the inflatable " whoops" Rhea laughs  " that was for pushing me into the sea" she continues to laugh. 

We go back to the beach and relax for a bit more, Rhea and Dom are talking in the sea and me and Marie are sunbathing on the sand. Me and Marie start taking pictures for each other to put on instagram. Once we were done I sit down and watch Dom and Rhea wrestle and I video them, it gets to a point where suplexes Dom and even I flinch but Dom and Rhea just lay there and laugh. I stop the video and put my phone down next to me " do you think Demi and Dom have been acting sus today?" Marie randomly " oh my god yes!" I turn to face her " they were talking this morning and jumped back when they noticed me" I continue " I have a sick feeling Dom or Demi heard our conversation and Dom's going to end it once we are home." she says sadly. I feel so bad for her right now, I don't even know what to say to make her feel better because they have been acting weird.   " don't worry girl, I will get it out of Rhea on way or another" I smile at her and Marie just takes a big mouthful of her drink. " wanna go out tonight and get wasted" Marie asked " absofuckinglutely" I laugh. Rhea and Dom come back, Rhea sits down next to me and wraps her arm around me " ew your all wet and sandy" I laugh " don't act like you don't like it" Rhea laughs " oh me and Lucy are going out tonight" Marie announces " should we be worried" Dom laughs. " oh guys with have a thing booked later on at 9pm so could you guys be back before then?" Rhea asked " sure" I shrug. We stay at the beach for  the rest of the day and then once it started getting dark we headed back to our place.

We get back and I have a shower and get changed and ready for my night out with Marie . " you look beautiful"  Rhea smiles at me as I enter the bedroom  " thank you" I smile at her  " have a good night" she takes a step close, I lean up and wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her " I will" I chuckle. I wait for Marie in the Living room and look for some places we could try. " you ready?" I hear Marie ask and I look up from my phone and she's standing in front of me with a smile " yeah" I smile at her, I get up from the sofa and we leave. 

We arrive at this cute bar that has a live band and the atmosphere was great,I can hear people talking and laughing or singing along to the live band. We find a table and order some drinks, couple  of minutes later our drinks arrive. 

A few hours later I'm getting messages from Rhea asking us to come back because of that 'thing' her and Dom have booked, " Rhea is telling us to meet them at the apartment in tweeny. " Rhea wants us back because of the thing they booked" I ler Marie know " let's have one more then we will leave" she says. We have been here for a while so we are both tipsy.  Marie ordered  mre drinks through the table service app and she brought us drinks and shots, we down the shots and we talk as we drink our drinks  and before we know it we have two more drinks and it's been an hour. Judging by the texts, Rhea and Dom are not happy. " bro, we fucked up" I chuckle " well, they have been sus all day so screw them this is payback, plus I'm drinking the pain away from Dom dumping me when we get home" she slurs " Dom isn't going to dumb you, agreed they have been annoying me all day fuck them" I chuckle. As we are in trouble we decide to stay longer and now it's 2am and we are in a uber back to our apartment. We stumble in and go to our bedrooms. Rhea was already on her side asleep so, I crawl in bed as quietly as I could and go to sleep.

I wake up to an empty bed, I get up and walk myself into the kitchen to make a coffee. I see Dom and Rhea talking in the garden so I finish up making my coffee and go into the garden with them " morning" I smile at them " hi" is all I got of Rhea and she looks pissed. I just sit on a sun lounger on my phone in an awkward silence. I didn't have to wait long before a hungover Marie walks out and she got the same treatment and she just rolls her eyes making me chuckle. " finally someone who wants to talk to me" I chuckle " their pissed" she laughs " yeah they haven't spoken a word to me" I shrug.

It is now 6pm and the day has just be mad awkward, Dom and Rhea haven't really spoken to us and now it's starting to piss me off, like we know we fucked up but we are all adults we can just talk about it. After dinner I see Rhea go into our bedroom so I follow her " are you just going to ignore me?" I say shutting the door so Dom and Marie can't hear us " yes Lucy I am, you pissed me off" she doesn't even look at me she just takes her phone off charge. I take a deep breath " look, we know we fucked up but we are adult we could just talk about it and move on, you didn't exactly tell us what it is was and why it was so important either, you just wanted us back" I shrug  Rhea finally looks at me " you don't it Luce" Rhea snaps " you can't blame us though you and Dom have been acting weird since we got here and we thought fuck it" I snap back and she raises an eyebrow at me " we asked you to come back because we have something planned and you think fuck it" she huffs " yes, because you and Dom have been moving sus and now Marie thinks Dom is going to end it with her so she needed someone to talk too and to let off some steam" I sigh and run my hands through my hair " I just don't understand why it's such a big fucking thing" I wave my arms up in the air. 

" Because Dom was going to fucking propose" Rhea snaps  

Oh we did fuck up... badly