chapter 29

It's been a week and a half  of living with my dad and his family, it hasn't been easy but at the same time it's been fun. It feels like I haven't spent much time with my family of late so it was nice to get some time with time as Knash and Hyire are growing up so fast.  I yet to still go back to work because I still can't face anyone, I love everyone there it's just that they will have all of these questions and I can't face them right now and Paul and Steph and been so understanding about it and gave me as much time as I need although, the Royal Rumble is around the corner so I need to be back for that.

Me and Rhea are currently on our way to our new home. We bought a home three days and picked up the keys yesterday, we have ordered a new bed and furniture to be delivered today and we have paint and things with us to decorate and put the house together. The house is beautiful, it has three rooms, two double rooms and one small one, the dining room is huge and so is the living room, it also had a massive garden which was needed for Barry and I know the kids will love it when they come and visit a small office which I could use for work and a gym. We arrive out the house and there was already a few packages waiting for us, we carried them in and then took trips back and forth to the car to get everything we needed to decorate and put things together and some of our belongings. We start off decorating the living room then the dining room, the kitchen was okay how it was so we didn't do much to it, the office was okay how it was too just needed the desk to be built and a few decorations and it'll be fine. Then we moved to the smaller guest bedroom, the the second biggest room and then we moved to our room, we were painting the room when I was stopped by Rhea " babe you have something on your back" she says walking over to me " oh my god, what?" I panic, she just laughs and I can see some type of amusement in her eyes, " oh let me get it" she says I turn and she wipes her paintbrush up and down my back and I can feel the wetness of the paint on my back " did you just?" I turn and face Rhea she's just standing there laughing. I try and get her back and she runs away and I chase after her. Rhea runs into the gym realising she has nowhere to run " shit" she laughs and I chuckle I run up to her and she moves and runs again but time I jump on her back she piggy backs me back into the bedroom. As I get of her back I swipe  my paintbrush on her back "oopsie" I laugh and " bitch" she laugh and takes her top off and throws it on the floor, I look at her body for a second and she smirks causing me to blush " stop staring and let's finish this and then we're done" she chuckles. After 12 hours of painting, building furniture and arranging everything how we want it and only stopping for food and coffee brakes we are finally done. We shower and lay on our bed, " so we just need to get the rest of our stuff from my dads and we are finished" I say as Rhea lays next to me  " yeah pretty much" she smiles at me " please come back to work tomorrow" she looks at me pleadingly, "I'll let you know in the morning" I laugh and she just rolls her eyes " everyone misses you, you know. everyone is asking about you, it's just not the same without you" she says " well I was going to finish moving in, like getting our stuff from my dads and pack it all away" I look her at and she nods " okay, definitely the next day" she says rolling on her back looking up. " deal" I chuckle. With that the day come to a close and we fall asleep.

The next day was very long,  while Rhea was at work I made a few trips back and forth from home to my dads and collecting everything and arranging them in their places. 

As promised I went to work the next day and I'm happy to be back, it is so good to see everyone and they have been so caring and supportive to me and Rhea it makes my heart happy. Now I'm currently sitting in my office and there's a knock on my door " yeah?" I shout typing on the keyboard and the door opens and I look up to see Paul walking in " hey" I smile at him   " hi Lucy, can I sit?" he say walking closer " of course" I let out a small chuckle and he sits opposite me " so speaking honestly, how are you doing?" he ask with softness in his eyes " yeah I'm feeling better  Rhea really helped me" I smile, Paul smiles at my answer " I'm glad she was there  for you and you wasn't  going through it alone" Paul smiles again   " she's my rock" I smile, again Paul smiles at my reply.  " so I have came here to run some ideas with you" he explains " right?" I say with a little confusion in my voice " so you know Royal rumble is coming up, so what I would like to to do is find a way to engage with the WWE universe. I was thinking things like interviews, Q and A's you know that type of thing, you could even do a ' day in a life' with you and Demi. It's just to prepare them for the road to wrestlemania" he explains  " yeah okay I'll think of something" I smile at him " okay thanks,  good to have you back" he says getting out of the chair " it's good to be back" I smile up at him. Paul gives me a friendly nod and leaves. leaving me in my thoughts.