Chapter 57

Everything has gone amazingly in terms of the IVF and everything as gone the way we are hoping for, to the point we can now do the embryo transfer. The only people that know about this is Stephanie and Paul , we told them just incase me or Rhea fall unwell taking the medication, they expressed their happiness for us and told us they will be here for us if we needed anything. Which I was grateful for because I felt like shit yesterday so I stayed at home.

I am now back at my office catching up on the worked I have missed and there's a tap on my door " come in" I yell and it's Becky and Bianca " hey ladies, what do I owe this pleasure" I chuckle " Rhea said you was feeling bad so we came to check on you" Becky says " I'm okay, thank you" I smile at the two women who are now sitting in front of me.  " what was wrong" Biannca asked, shit what do I say. " oh, I think I just had like a 24-hour bug thing" I lie " Rhea's cooking?" Becky jokes " maybe, she's a good cook though" I laugh " wanna come catering" Bianca asked " I think I'm just gonna stay here to be honest, I still feel shitty" I explain " you can't be in here isolating and feeling sorry for yourself" Becky says " can we have lunch here?" Bianca asked " sure" I smile " okay we will go catering grab some food and come back" the Irish women says " would you like something?" Bianca asked " some water, maybe something light to eat?" I ask and they both nod and leave. They come back not long after and even though I'm not feeling up to socialise, I'm glad they are here, because the laugher made me feel better for a bit, well when they left, the shitty feeling came back. 

The day of the embryo transfer is here and I'm laying on the hospital bed waiting for the doctor to return. Doctor Conway and his team return and  he  talks me through the whole procedure again, so I have a clear understanding. Doctor Conway then begins the procedure " Lucy, take a big deep breath for me" Doctor Conway says and I do as I'm told and I feel him insert the catheter contain the embryo's into to me and I squeeze on Rhea's hand " your doing amazing babe" Rhea says kissing my forehead and I just smile at her. A few moments later the procedure is completed and now it's a waiting game. 

Stephanie and Rhea won't let me work the next day, even though I feel fine. They just keep telling me to take it easy and don't over do it, so I stay at home feeling bored. I call the only person I know who isn't at work, within a few rings she answers " what do you want?" Alexa chuckles " hello to you too" I laugh " you okay?" she asked " I'm stuck at home and I'm bored" I whine " why are you not at work" she asked. Shit I didn't think about that " me and Rhea were at the performance centre with the rest of the judgement day and me and Damian were playing about and I landed wrong, so I have concussion" I lie " dickhead" she laughs " shut up" I chuckle "Damian felt so bad but it's whateves you know" I laugh " yeah" she chuckles " wanna see your godson?, Ryan's in the studio, we can come over?" she says  "obviously I want to see him" I laugh " cool be over soon" she says and we end the call. 

Alexa and Elliot arrive and I greet them, I make Alexa a cup of coffee and we just chill for a bit while Elliot sleeps. It's killing me not telling Alexa about the whole IVF thing, because she's  my best friend and we tell each other everything. I'm brought out of my thought's by Alexa waving a baby bottle in my face " huh what?" I ask " damn girl, that concussion got you good" she laughs " do you mind feeding Elliot, I need the bathroom" she asked " yeah sure" I smile and she hands me Elliot and the bottle and I feed him. I finish feeding him but continue to hold him, I talk to him but I make silly voices which causes him to smile. At the corner of my eye I see Lex filming it, Alexa then sends the video to me and once Elliot is settled and asleep again I put im in his carrier. I post the video on instagram and a few moments later my phone dings and it's a text from Rhea. 

Rhea🖤cute video but what happened to taking it easy 🤨🤔xxx

Me: dont worry lex came to me xxx

Rhea🖤: have you told her? xxx

Me: nah i told her damian gave me concussion 😂😂xxx

Rhea🖤: ffs 😂😂 im on my way home have you guys eaten? xx

Me nah i feel nauseous i dont really feel like eating xx

Rhea🖤: baby you have to eat im getting chinese ill pick you up some soup ask lex what she wants xx

I tell Rhea want Alexa wants from the chinese and not long after Rhea walks through the door. We spend a few more hours eating, well I ate half of mine that's all I could manage, we had more cuddles with Elliot before Alexa left and me and Rhea put on a movie to chill. Half way through the film the nausea kicks in again and I ran to the ensuite and throw up the soup I ate. Moments later my wife is rubbing my back and handing me a glass of cold water, I thank her, wipe my mouth with some tissue and sit on the floor. " how long have you been feeling sick for?" she asked sitting next me and I rest my head on the taller women shoulder, " couple of hours" I tell her " maybe it's a good thing" she says and I look at her confused and she laughs " nausea and sickness is a symptom babe" she chuckles " so it is" I chuckle " you alright now?" she asked with concern in her blue eyes " I think so" I say and she stands up and offers me a helping hand, I take it and stand up, I brush my teeth and get into bed, I snuggle up to my wife and fall asleep. 

Today is the two week mark where I have to take a pregnancy test, I grab a cheap one from the shop and take it before work, Rhea is traveling with the WWE  and she won't be back until later today. I get ready for work at I wait for the test to tell me if I am pregnant or not. I shower and dress myself and then go back into the bathroom to check the test, I look at it and it's not very clear, it's showing both results but one it more clearer than the other. I leave the house in frustration and drive to work. 

The day went annoyingly slow but now it's time to leave, I drive to the pharmacy and buy multiple test and drive home. I get in and I pee in a plastic cup I found in the cupboard  and dip all the test in it and sit on the bathroom floor waiting for them. As I'm waiting I hear Rhea come through the door with her suitcase " Luce you home?" she shouts through " yeah, in the bedroom" I yell back and seconds later she walks into the bedroom she notices me on the floor and knows something is up " whats wrong?" she asked sitting next to me " I just did some test" I tell her " and?" she says anxiously " they are still processing" I nod to the sink where all the test are. We wait a few more minutes and the alarm goes off on my phone to indicate the pregnancy test are ready, me and Rhea just look at each other, " I'm scared" I tell her and lean into her, she wraps a comforting arm around me "we need to know though babe" she says kissing the side on my head. I sigh and stand up and Rhea follows my actions " ready?" she asked and I nod and I turn all the test over and look at the results " oh shit" I say and look at Rhea " what?" her face turning pale.

" there all positive, we're about to become mothers " I tell her.