Chapter 14

A/N

hey guys, just quickly before we move on to chapter 14 I just wanted to let you guys know I have changed a few things in this chapter, like the real names of Rhea;s family 

I came out of the shower to hear Rhea laughing and talking to someone on the phone, there on speaker but I haven't heard their voice before so I can't make out who it is. I dress in comfortable clothes as I have no plans on leaving the house today except taking Barry for a walk. I tie my black hair Into a messy bun and walk into the living room where Rhea is sitting on the sofa on facetime to someone. Rhea looks at me and smiles " hey babe, come and hi to my family" I sit next to her and Rhea moves up so I can share the screen with her. " oh my god I finally get to meet you" A blonde middle ages women smiles down the phone. " hi, nice to finally meet you" I return her smile " Peter come and say hi to lucy" the women says and a middle aged man come on to the screen " hello darling, it's so good to finally meet the women who makes our daughter so happy" he smiles, their voices are so thick with an Australian accent, like when more than Rhea's and I love it. " dad shut up" Rhea laughs " everytime we speak to Rhea, she's non stop talking about you" her mum laughs, Rhea hides her head in embarrassment " come on guys enough" Rhea says making us laugh " wait, is that Rhea Ripley in embarrassed, that's the first" I laugh, her parents giggle " I hope it's all good things" I smile at them. " sure is hun" Peter " anyway let me introduce you all, this is obviously my mum and dad, Anna and Peter or Pete, mum and dad this is lucy" she smiles down the phone. " wait is that Rhea's girlf" I hear a younger voice and a younger face pops up on the screen, she has long blonde hair and she's a spitting image of Rhea when Rhea was younger. " this is my little shit of a sister Calista" Rhea laughs " wait your drinking wine?" Rhea asked confusedly " Ri, I'm tweeny-one now, I'm allowed to drink" Calista laughs " shit you are" Rhea laughs. We spend about an hour talking to Rhea's family and they are so lovely,Rhea's sister has already found me on Instagram and followed me and they said about coming with Rhea next time she goes and visits them. 

We chilled for the rest of the day, now it's evening time and Rhea is texting someone she turns and faces me " babe I'm gonna go out for a bit to meet Dom and that, you wanna come?" she asked " na, I'm good go and enjoy some you time" I smile at her. Rhea nods and goes to get ready. Half an hour later she leaves, leaving me alone with Barry. I'm watching shit tv when  my phone rings " hey chick how are you?" I answer " hey sweetness, I'm good you?" Alexa says at the other end of the phone. " yeah I'm good" I say " what you doing right now?" Alexa asked " nothing why?" I say with a bit of confusion in my voice. " I'm in town wanna meet for some food or a cocktail?" she asked " sure I'll be there soon, I'll meet you in our normal spot?" I say as I start getting ready. " you know it" she laughs. I finish getting ready and get an uber to mine and Alexa's favorite bar.

I arrive at the bar and walk in, I see Alexa sitting in a booth with drinks waiting for us. " hey gurl" I say sitting down " hey chick what's up" she smiles at me " nothing much, I'm glad you called I was getting bored at home by myself" I laugh " where's Rhea?" she tilts' her head a bit making her blonde and pink her sway " oh she went out somewhere with Dom, fin and their crew" I explain " oh you trust Rhea like that?" she asked " like what?" I asked confused " oh nothing, it's just Ryan wants to know where I am and with who" she explains " sounds controlling" I laugh " maybe, but his my husband, I take it as his making sure I'm safe" she laughs.   We order more drinks and food and the conversation is good, me and lex just laughing and joking about and having a good time, we're not drunk the vibe is just good. Unfortunately it end comes to an end and we get in separate ubers  to go home. I get home and notice Rhea still isn't home go I get undressed and get into bed and fell asleep.