Chapter 15

It's my first day back at work since the break up, I rung Steph and explained what happened and how I didn't feel mentally okay  and she gave me a two week holiday. I walk through to my office and who are the first two people I see, fucking Sonya and Liv. Liv has a little smirk plastered on her face that I would love to punch off but I chose not too and Sonya has this sorry sad look on her face but I just walk on past time and get to my office. 

It doesn't take me too long to get back into my job and the morning went quite fast and now it's lunch time, I walk over to the catering and see Bailey, Becky, Bianca and Alexa sitting together, I grab my lunch and walk over to them. " what's up girls?" I smile at them and sit down " hey luce, how ya doing" Becky smiles at me " I'm doing okay" I return her smile " bet it's hell living with little miss Bliss over here" Bianca laughs " oi" Alexa playfully smacks Bianca's arm making us laugh. " for real though I hope you're okay" Bianca smiles at me  " I'm doing better, it's been hard but Lex has helped me alot" I smile at Alexa " awww cute" Becky laughs " bet you guys end up together" Bailey winks at me " hey guys you remember I'm married right" Alexa holds up her hand to show us the ring on her finger. We all continue to laugh and joke until I had to go back to my office and Becky and Bailey head to the ring to do a promo for their rivalry that's currently happening.

I have to admit Rhea being injured is helping me slowly move on as I don't get consistent reminders of her so work is getting my mind off things. Later in the day Stephanie came in and checked on me which was nice we ending up chatting for like an hour and she even invited me to a sunday lunch with her, Paul and their children which I'm excited for. The rest of the day went quite quickly and I got to see Becky and Bailey face off and I'm so invested in the story line, I love it. I got home and Alexa and Ryan were having a screaming match, I just go to my room and wait for it to calm down when I hear the front door slam I walk out into the living room to see Alexa crying " what happened" I ask sitting next to her. " ugh, so basically Ryan think's we haven't spent enough time together recently , he thinks all my time for the past few months and been you and work" she explains and looks up to my sadly  " oh" is all I can say, there's a moment of silence before I speak again " I'll start looking for my own place" Alexa snap her head to face me " no! I don't want you too" she looks at me softly " lex, I can't be a reason you and Ryan have a bad patch in your marriage" I say softy Alexa looks at me for a second " I don't want you to go luce and to be honest, me and Ryan were arguing before I met you" she explains and her voice is soft but sad. I sigh and run my hands through my black hair, " please don't go" I look at Alexa and she looks at me with her big blue eyes and they are sad, I just nod and she hugs me and cry's into my shoulder. 

Today is now sunday and I'm getting ready to go Paul's and Stephanie's house for a sunday lunch, there's a knock on my bedroom door "hey, do you wanna... oh where are you going?" Alexa is standing in the doorway " oh Steph invited me for lunch" I explain to Alexa " wait the boos?" she looks at me confused " yup" I simply say applying the last touch of my make up " so your gonna leave me alone all day?" Alexa pouts at me, I laugh " no Ryan?" I ask as I watch Alexa sit on the edge of my bed. " no I haven't spoken to him since he walked out" she looks at her hands sadly. I walk up to her and hug her " it'll work out" I try and reinsure her, she just looks up at me " hopefully" she sighs. We stay like this for a while just accepting each other embrass which I think we both need right now, " I have to go, I shouldn't be home too late but don't wait up" I break the silence. Alexa just nods and I pick up my wallet, phone and keys and leave the house. 

It was about an hours drive to the Levesque household, I pull up to a massive black gate I press the intercom and the buzzed until someone answered it and a women's voice come through " hello?" "oh hi it's Lucy" I say " oh come through doll" I heard and the black gates opened. I drove through the gate and up to the main door. I get out the car lock it and walk up the the door and knock. I patiently wait until a teenage girl with brown hair opens the door, " hey you must be lucy come in" she smiles at me and moves aside to let me in " thank you" I smile at her. The house was beautiful, " I'm Aurora-Rose by the way, but you can just call me Aurora" the teenage girl speaks as we walk through the walk into the main section " nice to meet you Aurora" I smile at her. I walk into the main part of the house I am met with this amazing smell of food cooking and I see stephanie cooking in the kitchen " lucy, how are you, doll?" she pulls me into a hug, "I'm okay thank you, how are you?" I ask with a smile, she lets go of me "I'm well thank you" she returns my smile. " hey Luce" I hear paul's voice from the other room with is a huge dining room, I turn to see where he was and I see him sitting at the table with two other teenage girls playing something on their nintendo switch. " hi lucy" both girls who are more blonder then Aurora say not taking their eyes of the mini screen. " hey girls" I smile " Luce would you like a drink?" Stephanie asked " please what do you have?" I ask walking back into the kitchen " we have wine, white, red or rose, we have bottles of beer but if you don't want alcohol we have soft drinks like coke, pepsi, lemonade all that jazz" she explained. Well I'm driving so can't drink too much, so for now a coke will do, thanks? I explain and Steph makes me a coke. " what can I help with?" I ask " no thanks dear go and sit down it's nearly ready" she smile at me. I nod take my drink and sit in a chair at the dining table. Steph brought the food over and it look so good my mouth is watering already. Paul dishes up and we begin to eat and conversation is going good, Paul and Steph's daughters are so funny and it's good to see Paul and Stephanie out of boss form and just a mum and dad having a good time with their children.  The food is all finished and me and Paul are tidying up " how's work going, any problems or anything?" he says washing a plate " oh hm, no everything  is fine at work" I smile at him and he just nods and continues to wash up. After tidying  up we go back to the dining room and chat and play board game until it's time for me to go, Steph sees me to the door and we hug " thank you for today, it really took my mind of things" I smile at her " it was a pleasure having you" Steph returns my smile. " also, thank you for helping me get through this whole Rhea situation" I look at my feet " listen, I know it's shit but trust me it'll get better" she says I just nod and she pulls me into a hug again. " get home safe" she just and I walk off and get into my car and drive home.

I get home, I walk into the house " lex, I'm home" I shout, nothing. I walk further into the house thinking Alexa was out then I hear crying, I follow the sound and find Alexa crying on the living room floor holding something. " Lex, what's wrong? I kneel down so I'm level with her she looks at me sadly and hands me what she was holding, I read the paper that read divorce papers. I just looked at her in shock. " what the fuck?" I say out loud. " his done" she sobbed. I just pull her into a tight hug and just let her cry. Once she finished crying we don't really talk but we just cuddle on the sofa watching shit tv until tiredness took over us and we both fall asleep on the sofa.