Chapter 46

I woke up to an empty bed, I look around confused but then remembered that Rhea left late last night or early this morning to catch a flight to Puerto Rico with the rest of TJD as WWE backlash was tomorrow. The card was stacked, you had Rhea defending her title against Zelina Vega in Zelina's hometown, the you had Damian vs Bad Bunny in a street fight, then you have Cody Rhodes vs Brock Lesnar,  they are also doing a press conference which Ellie is hosting before smackdown. I get out of bed and walk through the living room to get to the kitchen and Barry is laying on the sofa looking all sad. " I know lad, I miss her too" I say stroking his head and he sits up and licks my hand. I make myself a coffee and some breakfast and think of something to do for the next few days that I am off because of backlash being in Puerto Rico. I sit at the counter and an idea popped into my head, I pick up my phone and message the group chat:

Lucy: hey guys anyone down for a sleepover!! we can each smackdown and backlash together 🥺 

I only had to wait a couple minutes before the messages start flowing.

Rhea🖤: how old are you?😂

Alexa🤡: yes! when shall i be there

Bianca: Im a bit busy defending my title 😂

Becky😎: i wont stay tonight bcoz of roux but ill come to watch backlash ovs if that ok with you that i bring roux with

Lucy: well rhea! you had the audacity to leave me here by myself, lexi come when your ready, B good luck! becks thats cool when me 

Ellie sent a selfie with her, Dom and Rhea and said underneath 

Ellie💜: soz my parents said im not allowed to stay 😭

Bayley: soz luce me and dakota r gonna be busy making b loss her title 😂  

Dakota: #andnewwww 

Bianca: piss off 😂

Lucy: well ellie your parents suck! 

Nikki: im down luce but can u or lex send me ur address x

Shotzi💚: ill bring the popcorn lol, send me the addi tho

Rhea🖤:  lucy i offered you to come but you said youll stay at home with barry and secondly is my house gonna be standing when im back 😂😫

Lucy: we'll be fine hahaha 

I send Nikki and Shotzi the address individually. I shower and get dressed, as I am waiting for the three women to arrive to my house I prepare some snacks and drinks and put them all on the kitchen counter so we all can just help ourselves.

I didn't have to wait too long before the doorbell rings, " hello sexy lady" Lexa smiles at me as I open the door " hey beautiful" I hug her then step aside so she can walk in. Alexa says hello to Barry and then takes a sit on one of the stools in the kitchen " first one here?" she questions " yeah, I have no idea when Nikki and Shotzi will be here" I say pouring me and Alexa some mango juice. " I'm excited to see Nikki, it's been so long" I say taking a sip of my drink. " yeah me too, I haven't seen her for months" Lex replies and the doorbell rings. I open it to see a smiling Shotzi and Nikki. I jump on Nikki " I missed you" I say as I hug her as tightly as possible " I missed you too wee one" she laughs. I get down from Nikki " Shotzi" I yell excitedly and pull her into a bear hug " hey mamma" the green haired women returns my hug and we enter the house.

We decide to go in the garden and enjoy the last few hours of the sun whilst we wait for the press conference to start. " wow, Luce your house is beautiful" Nikki smiles at me " thank you, me and Rhea worked hard on it" I return her smile " we can tell, how long did it take you?" Shotzi says taking a mouthful of pizza in her mouth. " we smashed it out in 2 days" I laugh " what no way?" Alexa says in disbelief " yeah Rhea's schedule was mad so we didn't have long, we spent 12 hours painting and putting up the furniture and then the rest of the time placing it all and putting the final touches on stuff " I explain.

It's now time for the press conference , we set up in my living room with snacks and drinks, I put on the WWE network on the tv and we all find our spaces on the sofa. Ellie starts off the conference by introducing herself and then introducing our boss Paul 'Triple H' Levesque. paul starts off by saying thanks to everyone making it possible for WWE to come all the way to Puerto rico for two big nights. He the goes on to introduce the LWO and they get a massive cheer as they are in their hometown, Zelina smiles and ways at the fans and then takes a seat next to Rey Mysterio. Paul the introduces Rhea, she walks out side by side with Dom, she's wearing black jeans, black high heels and a grey crop top, she has her judgement day make up on and her hair is soft and down naturally, instead of being gelled back.  Zelina speaks first and she says how proud she to represent her hometown and she will fight with everything she has in her to beat Rhea and win her first title. Then the conference takes a turn and Dom starts to talk, he faces Rey and starts speaking but he speaks in spanish. We don't really understand what he is saying but judging by Rey and selina's reaction it is not nice. They continue to go back and forth and Rhea is just chilling letting Dom handle it, thats until Zelina says something. Rhea the stands up in front of Zelina and grabs a mic, she goes on and tells Zelina how she is going to embarrass her in front of her friends and family and she is never going to touch the smackdown women title. Dom then pulls Rhea away by gently putting his hand in her stomach, as Rhea is backing away she holds up the title then puts her arm around Dom and walks off. 

We all chill for a couple of hours until smackdown starts, we find our places on the sofa and I turn on the show. The show starts of with LWO coming to the ring and talking crap about the judgement day and they eventually come out to the ring. They talk for a bit then Dom rested his chin on Rhea's shoulder and says " why don't you fight the both of us" with an devilish smirk, Rey and Zelina agrees and they all leave the ring. " do you feel some type of way when you see Dom and Rhea act like that?" Shotzi asked " not really to be honest, I know it's all story based. They  are really good friends and I enjoy the banter me and Dom have over it" I chuckle. 

It's now the main event of smackdown, Rhea and Dom vs Zelina and Rey. Rey and Zelina start off strong but mid match Dom starts to get back in the match. Obviously it is not the judgement day vs LWO if there isn't any shenanigans. Fin and Damian come out to help Dominik and then the rest of LWO come out to help Rey, all of the madness causes Dom to get distracted and Rey rolls him up for the win.  

" so what's the sleeping arrangements" Bliss asked downing her drink. " erm, well Nikki and Shotzi and have the two spare bedrooms and you can either pull out the sofa bed or share with me" I say putting my cup in the sink. " I cba with the sofa bed, can I share with you?" Lex says with a smirch " sure babes" I wink and with that we all disappear into our rooms and sleep.