Chapter 52

I am sitting in a room getting my hair and makeup done, I my hair is done in a nice bun with cute tiny light purple flowers put in as I know Rhea will be wearing something purple, I just don't know what type of clothing will be purple. My makeup is done light because no doubt I will be crying. 

Alexa and Jojo help me slip on my dress:

I take a deep breath and look in the mirror " oh shit" I say and my eyes water " don't cry baby girl, you'll ruin your makeup" Jojo says wiping my eyes with some tissue

I take a deep breath and look in the mirror " oh shit" I say and my eyes water " don't cry baby girl, you'll ruin your makeup" Jojo says wiping my eyes with some tissue. " we have to go now, we will see you out there, your dad is waiting at the stairs for you" Jojo says and pulls me into a hug, I hug Alexa and then do some final touches and walk to meet my dad. 

I walk down the stair and meet my dad " oh wow, you look beautiful" he says tearing " is that the famous Bray Wyatt crying" I chukling " shut up" he laughs " you ready?" he says holding his hand, I take a deep breath " yup" I say taking his hand, we interlock our arms together and walk out onto the beach where everyone is sitting. As I come out the music starts playing, I get half way and me and Rhea lock eyes and her eyes water, she smiles and wipe her eyes. I take in on what she is wear and she look so beautiful and hot at the same time, she's wearing a black  suit with a purple waist jacket with a white shirt underneath with the first three buttons undone. Me and my dad make the walk, " take care of my girl" my dad says handing me over to Rhea " she's in good hands" she smiles and my dad walks off to his seat. " you look beautiful" she whispers " thank you, you clean up well" I wink and she laughs. 

Ladies and gentlemen we are brought here today to witness the marriage of  Lucy Abigail Rotunda and Demi Bennett. Firstly we would like do the vows of both brides, so Demi would you like to go first?" The wedding officiant says. Rhea then takes a deep breath and pulls a piece of paper out of her pocket and I chuckle. "Lucy, the first time I saw you you was sitting by yourself in catering with your hood up, on your phone. I saw you and I was like, why is she all alone, no one should be alone, so I came and sat next to you. I said hi and you looked at me as if to say who the hell is this bitch and why is she talking to me" she chuckle " I remember when I saw you I just thought, I have to speak to her, I have to get to know her, there was some connection pulling me towards you. I explain it to Dom and he just called me crazy and weird." she chuckles and I look over to Dom and he just shrugs and laughs  "I remember there was a time we was at Alexa's and I asked you to stay with me because I didn't want to be myself and without any questions you did and when I woke up and saw you in the garden playing with Barry, I know you was the one, I knew from that moment on you was going to be my wife, you was going to be the mother of my children and we are going to live a perfect life with a perfect family together. Lucy, you have been my rock so many times, when I was injured, when I lost my titles and even when I lost my Nonna, I said some unforgivable things  to you but you was still there for me, you still flew all the way to australia to be with me. I love you tuna" she says with a small chuckle and I chuckle at the name " I love you too" I say wiping a tear from her eye.  "Lucy, please go ahead with your vows" the wedding officiant says " well, I didn't write anything down as I am awful with words, I didn't inherit my dad's writing abilities" I laugh and hear everyone laugh with me " where do I even begin, Demi when I lost my mum I never thought I would love nor be loved by an another women, sorry Jojo" I laugh turn to Jojo and everyone laughs " I love you" I say to her and she mouths " I love you too" back, I look back to Rhea " but then you came into my life, you have shown me love that I never thought was possible,  when I am with you I fell nothing but love, safety and comfort. Rhea when I am with you I am home" I say looking up at her " all I want in life is to live that perfect life with you with our son Barry" I smile " even if you do call me tuna" I laugh and Rhea chuckles.

" Speaking of Barry" Alexa says standing up and me and Rhea look at her confused " me and Ryan may have done something" she smiles. Out of nowhere Barry comes walking down with a little tux on and something hanging on his bow tie and Hyire and Knash holding his leash. Me and Rhea laugh. They reach us and me and Rhea bend down and pet him and hug my siblings and they run back to my dad and Jojo and Alexa comes up and takes barry. Rhea hold the little back box that she got from Barry's bow tie and I see that it's the rings. 

" so ladies and gentlemen, I would like to continue with the ring exchange" the wedding officiant says, Rhea gentle takes my hands in hers as the wedding officiant continues. 

 "Do you Demi Bennett, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" he smiles at Rhea

"I do" she smiles at me and her dark blue eyes are full with love.

"Do you Lucy Abigail Rotunda , take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" he smiles at me

"I do." I smile at Rhea

"Demi and Lucy  have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love. As you place this ring on Demi's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever." The wedding officiant says and I repeat his words at I slide the gold band on Rhea's finger. 

"Demi, as you place this ring on Lucy's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever." he says and Rhea repeats his words as she slides a ring on my finger but it wasn't the basic golden one she has, it was a emerald green gem and a sliver band it was so beautiful. I look at her confused, " this ring was my Nonna's, when she got ill she told me to hang on to this ring so I have something to remember her by, then I brung you to Australia and you met her. Lucy she fell in love with you, she told me she loved you more then me" she laughs threw the tears  "the last conversation we had was me telling her that we are engaged and now much I loved you and she told me that I better give this to you because this ring means so much to her" she chuckles. I look over to Anna and Calista in shock, Anna gives me a small nod to tell me it's okay. " although, you don't have to wear it if---" Rhea says but I cut her off with a kiss " I will be honored to wear it, I love it" I smile and I look down at the beautiful ring. 

"I now pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss the bride" the wedding Officiant smiles and Rhea cups my face and kisses me. and everyone cheers. 

We  walk back into the building and everyone throw confetti at us and I throw the flowers and Shotzi catches it. everyone sits down and we have a meal and drink and have a good time. After the meal we all move to the huge hall and the parting begins.