Chapter 33

Samantha Irvin: Ladies and Gentlemen up next is the 30 women Royal Rumble match , where the winner will go on and face a champion of her choice and headline WrestleMania. Introducing first entering at number one..

THIS IS MY BRUTALITY    

Rhea at number one?" I look at Ellie confused and she just shrugs her shoulders.

Samantha Irvin: Introducing next at number two 

Alexa Bliss's music goes off, " oh dayumm" I laugh. 

We watch as the two women battle for dominance, hitting each other with their biggest moves and trying to throw each other out.   

After 20 minutes there are a load more women in the ring and their all going for Rhea, Rhea is backed in a corner and candice Lerae runs and cannonballs Rhea. Rhea rolls on her front covering her face, at the same time Chelsea Green enters and starts gloating . Rhea gets up and throws Chelsea Green out of the ring within seconds of her being in it. Rhea the laughs and wipes her bloody nose and smears blood over her cheek, which looked badass. 

We are half way through the 30 women royal rumble and Rhea and Alexa are still going strong, but what I am noticing is that Rhea isn't not getting involved that much and the officials keep talking to her. " somethings is wrong with Rhea" I turn and face Ellie " she's fine, she's probably getting some rest. She's been in there a while" she tries to reassure me. " nah, I know Rhea something is off" I say looking back at the tv in my office. 25 women have now entered the rumble and I have to say it's been the best women's rumble in my eyes, it had everything, new wrestlers coming up from NXT, legends like Michelle MCcool returning and great storytelling. Rhea and Alexa who entered 1 and 2 are still in it and still are going strong. now with 4 entries down it's time for number 30, number 30 is known to be the best number for the royal rumble as it's known to have massive returns and it's also the last number so it's a massive advantage to come in last. The countdown hits 0  and Nia Jax's music hits. All the women in the ring looks surprised, Nia enters the ring and  goes straight  Rhea with a headbutt, Rhea falls back and the rest of the women attack Nia. Rhea then gets up and hits Nia in the face, Nia is now stunned and Rhea hits the riptide on Nia, " get this bitch out of my ring" Rhea orders the other women and they do so with everyone involved eliminated Nia, Nia obviously not happy about it and calling everyone bitches which made me laugh.   I do love nia.  All off a sudden there were three eliminations out of nowhere and now there are three women left, Rhea, Asuka and Alexa. Rhea is up against  the ropes and Asuka runs and tries to hip attack Rhea but Rhea catches her  and tros her over the top rope but Asuka holds on and is now standing on the apron. Alexa then throws Rhea over the top but Rhea does what Asuka did and catches herself by holding on to the top rope and Asuka pulls Alexa over the top rope and out on the apron so all three women are battling on the apron.  Alexa punches Rhea in the face making Rhea spin towards  Asuka, Asuka spits her now blue mist at Rhea, but Rhea ducks and the mist hits Alexa right in her eyes. Whilst Asuka was distracted Rhea swings between the last and middle rope and kicks Asuka's legs and Asuka falls on the floor, leaving Rhea and Alexa who entered first and second the last two women of the rumble. Rhea climbs back out to get to Alexa but Alexa hit Rhea  with a codebreaker, Rhea sumbles and slips off the apron but holds on to the top robe and now she is just hanging trying to avoid the floor " oh shit" I jump up and Ellie just laughs. Alexa to can not see due to Asuka's mist, guided herself with the rope to find Rhea and starts punching Rhea's hands that are holding the rope. Rhea somehow gains  the strength the pull herself up and use her legs to grab Alexa's head and flip her out on the floor. 

Here is your winner of the 30 women royal rumble Rhea Ripley! 

Rhea is now celebrating her win as I'm jumping up and down like a little kid. my eyes  start to water as I see Rhea sit on the ring post all emotional, pointing at the WrestleMania sign. " let's go" I say grabbing Ellie by her and and practically running to the gorilla. The first person I see is  Alexa, she's getting her eyes washed by the medic " hey, congrats" I pull her in a hug " for what coming second?" she laughs " well you just broke records so, to that I guess" I laugh . Alexa and Rhea have just broken the records for the longest time in the rumble for a women with an hour and 1 minute " thanks, I guess" she laughs. I hear a loud cheer and I turn to see Rhea walking through the curtin, I grab a towel and alk over to her. " I'm so proud of you" I hug her  " thanks, baby" she smiles down at me. I see a bit of blood trickle down from her nose , I wipe it away with the towel I picked up " are you okay?" I ask her " I'm fine just got caught in the nose" she explains " are you sure, I noticed that you was spending time with officials during the match?" I ask her " well, my knee gave out" she shrugs " we have to get you to the medics room"  I say grabbing her arm to go to the medic, Rhea gently pulls back so I'm facing her, she cups my face " babe, I'm fine" she smiles " promise?" I look her in her deep blue eyes " promise" I whisper " I promise" she says placing a soft kiss on my lips. Rhea leaves to do interviews and I go back to my office with  Ellie to work the rest of the Pay Per View. The rest of the Royal Rumble was so good, Cody Rhodes winning the 3o men's Royal rumble, Roman Reigns beat Kevin Owens to retain the titles but the ending was an emotional one. Sami Zayn turned on the bloodline but got laid out by Reigns, Jimmy, Jey and Solo.

 It the RAW after the royal rumble and I'm in my office with Alexa and Ellie and we see Rhea making her way down to the ring, she's not in her ring gear so I'm guessing she's cutting a promo. Rhea grabs a mic and stands in the middle of the ring,  she looks dead at the camera and starts talking. Rhea goes on about winning the rumble and what it took to do so. What I love about this is that as shes holding the mic the ring I got her for her birthday is showing and it makes me smile.  Rhea continues to talk about what a great champion both Charlotte and Bianca has been but it is her time to become a star, and it is time for the rise of Rhea Ripley. " who is she going to pick?" Alexa asked " I have no I idea, she doesn't tell me anything in terms of her storylines" I shrug   " why?" Ellie asked with a confused look " we don't really talk about work at home, unless it's important. We try and keep work and our personal life away from each other" I explain.  Ellie just nods to she she understands. I turn my attention back on the tv in my office, we all remain silent has Rhea continues to speak. We are all shocked when we hear the words 

Charlotte Flair, I choose you!