Chapter 53

The party starts by my dad, Dom and Alexa does speeches and they were funny, embarrassing and beautiful at the same time.

Me and Rhea sneak off to get changed, we separate by the stairs and agree to meet here when we are done, I go to my room and get out of my wedding dress and neatly hang it up, I get changed into my white cocktail dress, freshen up my makeup and I let my her down, middle partin it  and curl the ends of my hair.

I text Rhea to tell her I am ready and she says she is too, so I make my way down the stairs and wait for her. I hear the sound of her high heels and I turn to follow the sound and before me is a walking Rhea in a black dress, her makeup freshly done and her hair is down and soft and she's wearing the biggest smile.

 I hear the sound of her high heels and I turn to follow the sound and before me is a walking Rhea in a black dress, her makeup freshly done and her hair is down and soft and she's wearing the biggest smile

" oh wow" I say and she walks up to me " you look amazing" she says and kisses me." you ready to go back in" I ask her " yeah" she smiles and takes my hand. We walk hand in hand back into the hall and the DJ stops the music " ladies and gentlemen please welcome Mrs and Mrs Bennett" his says down the mic and this is my brutality and everyone started laughing. The party begins and people are dancing and having a good time, of course there's a photobooth and also photographers taking pictures and videos. " ladies and gentlemen it's time for the dad and daughter dance" the DJ announces.  Me and my dad meet on the dance floor amd we being to slow dance. Half way through the dance my dad brake's the silence " your mum will be so proud and happy for you" he smiles " I hope so" I say " she would of loved Rhea" he smiles again " they would of got along" I smile at the thought of my mum and Rhea spending time together. 

We carry on partying and drinking and just having a good time.

But good things must come to an end and people started going back to their rooms either drunk or just tired. As the last person leaves and it was was just me and Rhea. We have our dance, we decided to have our first dance alone. We chose All I Wanted by Paramore as our song, " I love you so much" she whispers into my ear " I love you too" I say and look into her dark blue eyes. I place a small soft kiss on her lips then lay my head on her shoulder, closing my eyes and just soak everything in. 

We head back to my room, well it will be our room now for a couple of days, we decided to stay here for a couple of days and asked everyone to stay with us if they can, then me and Rhea will be flying off to Viceroy, Bali for our honeymoon. Me and Rhea get ready for bed " where's Barry" Rhea says coming out of the bathroom " his with Ryan and Alexa" I explain "oh,okay" she smiles and gets into bed. " yeah she told me she will bring him back and take him to her house while we are in Bali" I explain " What would we do without her" she laughs. " I don't know" I chuckle and snuggle up to Rhea. Rhea wraps her arm around me and we fall asleep together for the first time as wife and wife.

 I wake up and Rhea is awake sitting up on her phone " hey" she says as she notice me waking up  " hey" I smile and the rub my eyes " sleep well?" Rhea asked " mm-hmm" I say stretching, making Rhea chuckle " wanna go get some breakfast?" I ask " yeah, I'm bloody starving" Rhea laughs. " why didn't you get up and get some then?" I ask getting out of bed and walking into the shower, I heard footsteps following me and then heard Rhea close the door behind me. I run the water and strip off my clothes and step into the shower, Rhea then does the same " because, I am hungover and I wanted this" she whispers and places kisses from my shoulder to my ear. A small moan escapes my mouth and I feel Rhea smile on my skin, she spins me around and smashes her lips on mine. 

After our entertaining shower, we dry off and get dressed and go into the kitchen where there's a buffet of different types of foods and breakfast things. I just fill my plate up with kiwi, strawberries and mango. " your feeling very fruity today" Rhea smirks and chuckles at her bad joke, " if your mans moving fruity, let your mango" I wink at her and pop a piece of mango in my mouth and walk off, I heard Rhea laugh and follow me out into the garden where most people were.  

We enter the garden and my dad is in the pool with Knash, Hyire, Joe and his children and they are all throwing an inflatable ball to each other, Joe's wife Galina, Jojo, Alexa, Ryan and Shotzi are sunbathing on the loungers, they are the only ones left as everyone else went home. " morning lover birds" Ryan chuckles, I side eye Rhea as if to say, shit did they hear us. Rhea just shrugs it off and go into a conversation with Shotzi and they are throwing a ball for Barry into the pool so Barry jumps in and swims to get it. 

We spend the day at the pool, at one point everyone thought it would be fun to do some wrestling moves on me into the pool for the bants, Joe speared me, Rhea riptided me and even my dad hit me with an sister Abigail and it was so funny.  I have at the best time here, getting married and then just spending time with my favorite people, it has honestly been a dream come true.