Chapter 17

I was woken by my phone ringing on my bedside table, " hello?" I answer not even checking to see who it was " hey darling, you fancy that shopping trip?" Jojo voice comes through the phone. " obviously" I chuckle " great meet me at towns shopping centre in an hour?" she states " sure" I say checking the time 09:30am " oh, I have to meet someone at 2pm though" I inform her " that's chill see you in an hour"  " yeah I'll see you in an hour" we say goodbye and with that the line goes dead, I get out of bed, shower and get dressed in black ripped jeans and a off white black hoodie and black and white converses. Alexa is still asleep I just send a little text saying I'm out, I jump in my car and drive to the town centre.

I park my car in the shopping centre car park, as I'm paying for my parking and I hear a child call my name, I turn around and see Knash and Hyrie running towards me and Jojo behind them. I bend down and hug my siblings as they come crashing into me nearly knocking me over in the process. " hey little legends how are yous" I smile at them " I'm excited, mummy said that she's going to by me new clothes" Hyrie" says too excited " well mummy said that she's going to by me Mcdonalds" Knash says " always thinking about your stomach boy, deffo your father's child" Jojo laughs ruffling his hair, I laugh and stand up and hug Jojo " how ya doing" she smiles at me " better" I return her smile. " that's good"  We walk back to my car so I can put my paid ticket in there and walk into the shopping centre. As we are walking to the centre " who are meeting?" Jojo asks " I meeting a person who can tell me what happened that night" I answer " Rhea or Liv?" she looks concerned " no not them" I say and we walk into the centre, first stop Mcdonalds. We shop for hours, going into pretty much every shop possible and I spend so much money although, I did buy Knash a nice nike tracksuit and vans to go with it  and Hyrie a cute little dress and some sandals to go with it and myself some new clothes and shoes. Now it's 13:30 me Jojo and the kids are walking back to the car park, we say goodbye and Jojo drives off and I walk to my car and put my shopping into the boot before my meeting at 2pm. 

I arrive at costa with fifthteen minutes to spare so I got myself a coffee and find a table. I pull my phone out and see Jojo has tagged me in multiple stories on her insta, one was a video of hyrie feeding me a chicken nugget and getting ketchup on my face and one was my walking with Knash and Hyrie on each side holding their hands, I shared them both and put my phone back and take a sip of my coffee and I notice the person the person I arranged to meet walk in, we lock eyes and she walks straight over " hey lucy, how are you" she sits down opposite me and smiles " hey, I'm good thanks yourself?" I ask the long black hair women " I'm good, I'm glad you arrange this meeting I have been dying to talk to you" she states " so why haven't you?" I rise an eyebrow " I thought you might not want too" she looks at me " it pains me that we're here I can't lie" I chuckle " I'm assuming you want to find out what happened?" she" stated " correct" I say taking a sip of coffee " but  I swear to god Sonya if I get the feeling your lying or hiding something from me I will not hesitate to put you through this table, do you understand?" I rise an eyebrow, the women leans back a bit and hold her hands up " whoa lucy, I came here to make peace and tell you the truth so you and Rhea and move on from this and be happy" she states " you think there's a chance me and Rhea can move on?" I question her  " absolutely" she smiles continues "look what Liv did was fucked up and I hate myself for being apart of this, it's been tearing me apart for months, lucy Rhea has been innocent and faithful this whole time" Sonya then looks at me with sad eyes. My heart drops, I run my hands through my hair and look at her " but their in bed together what happened?" I somehow hold back the tears " Liv has this fucked up obsession with Rhea since they tagged teamed like last year, yeah they messed around after that but then Rhea met you and you guys we're so happy and good for each other and Liv was jealous and hated it, it drove her crazy" Sonya sighed " I told her to get over it and I though she did when she got with Bo, your uncle" she continued " yeah the fuck is that about, are they still even together " I laugh. Sonya laughs " yeah their still a thing, Liv lives with him on his farm or something like that" Sonya chuckles " anyway that night I was with Liv and she got a text from someone say that there was a party going on at Dominik's house so we went" she continues " we didn't even know Rhea was there, we went to the bathroom as we were both wanting to go and we went into the wrong room and ended up in a bedroom and we notice it was Rhea asleep in the bed. Liv was adimate to take that picture and for me to send it to you, I told her no a few times but she wasn't listening, she also wanted to make it look like they were sleeping together like she was going to take her clothes off and everything, but I stopped her, I made a deal with her that if she only does what she did in terms of just laying there pretending to sleep and I take and send the photo." Sonya's eyes soft and no indication that she's lying " what the fuck" she all I can say " I'm so sorry lucy, I tried stopping her but I couldn't" her eyes filled with tears. I huff " what do I do now" I sigh " go get your girl back" she smiles at me and I nod. " thank you for telling me" I look at her she just nods and get up to leave " again I'm sorry lucy, I wish I told you sooner." with that she leaves costa leaving me in my own thoughts.

I get home and the house is empty so I chill in the living room, I put on 22 jump street because I need a laugh right now, not that I'm paying attention to it my head is still whirling from mine and Sonya's chat earlier. I finish the film and scroll through social media just to keep my mind busy but I get bored of that quickly, so I make some chicken and pasta for dinner, I eat it and tidy up. I'm now getting frustrated with myself because my brain won't shut up so I come up with an idea to go for a run. I get changed into leggings and a sports bra and just a hoodie and some running shoes. I put in my airpods grab a water and leave to run.

I'm running with no destination in mind I just let my feet take me anywhere, I just keep running until I'm at the woods where me and Rhea took Barry for a walk. I find a bench to sit on so I can catch my breath and have some water.  I sit listening to music for a bit just taking in the scenery, I even took a video and put it on my instagram story. I drink some more water and about to start to make my way back when I heard some noises coming from the pathway near me, I start to worry and walk a bit forward but checking behind me until I see a dog running out of the pathway. The dog runs up to me and I kneel down and stroke it then I realise " barry?" and he gets all excited " hey buddy what you doing here?" I ask him like he can reply. " barry where have you gon... oh my dog I'm so sorry" said a voice I know very well and my heart pounds. I look up at her, her face is confused at first then it kicks in and her face goes soft " oh shit hi lucy" the Australian. " hey" I stand up, we both just stand there awkwardly.

" hey can we talk?" I ask her.