Chapter 40

We arrive at our apartment and Marie opens the door and it is so beautiful, it's decorated all modern, the garden as its own pool overlooking the beach and sun loungers, there's two sun loungers that looks like double beds with little roofs on top to protect people using it from the sun and theres like blankets and pillows on them. there are some palm trees and there's a gate that leads us to our own private part of the beach. I am speechless at the beauty of this place " what do you think?" Dom asked walking in the Living room " the place is amazing" I say still looking around " what much was this place" I ask looking between the three people with me " Luce, we are dating the hottest people in wwe right now. this is our life now" Marie laughs. I just look at Rhea " pay raise is mad since becoming champ" Rhea shrugs and chuckles. Rhea wouldn't tell me how much she put towards the holiday, she just kept telling me she just wants us to have a good time and just relax.  

We unpack and I put on bikini bra and some shorts and go and join Marie in the garden and sit on a sun lounger. Me and Marie are in conversation when Dom and Rhea finally joins us, Rhea hands me a margarita and sits next to me. " so, what should we do tonight guys" Dom ask sipping on his cocktail " well, why don't we walk into town. We can do some food shopping for the days we are here and just see what's around" Rhea suggested " sounds like a plan" Marie smiles. We continue to relax and sip on a few more cocktails for a few more hours before deciding to change make our way to down.

it's now around 5pm and we are in the supermarket picking some snacks, meals and drinks for our stay. Rhea is pushing the trolley and we are down the fruit and vegetables aisle, Rhea is looking at something, I pick up a single orange " Rhea, think fast" I lightly throw it at Rhea and the orange hits her chest as she spins around. Rhea just looks at my shocked and I laugh " did you just throw an orange at me?" she chuckles and I just nod. Rhea the picks the orange out of the trolley and throw it back at me and I catch it as I laugh. " bet you can't throw it in their trolley" Rhea raise an eyebrow. I look to see what Rhea is looking at and I see Dom and Marie walking down the same aisle and stopping at something, I take the orange out of Rhea's hand and take aim " yeet" I say as I throw the orange. The orange hits Dom in the back and falls into someone else's trolley, Dom turns around to see me and Rhea laughing, luckily the stranger didn't notice the orange in their trolley " assholes" Dom chuckles as he reaches us making me and Rhea laugh harder.  Once we finished and paid for our shopping we make our way back to our apartment. We pack away our shopping and relax for a bit before heading back out again to see what is in town. 

 It's now around 7pm and me and Rhea are walking hand in hand, the night life is becoming more evident as people more rolling in and out of bars and restaurants and the music begins to become louder.  We go into a few shops just to have a look around and then we find this  cute little restaurant, go we in and get greeted by a sweet waitress, they sit us down in a booth and give us a food and drinks menu. ten minutes later the nice waitress takes our order and take it to the back so it can be prepared.  We didn't have to wait long before the food started coming to our table. We spent the next two hours eating, drinking cocktails and just talking and having a good time. We pay for our bill then make our way back to our apartment, on the way back I see this arcade " oh my god, babe we have to go" I say grabbing Rhea's arm excitedly " hell yeah" Rhea chuckles. 

Once we are back we all relax in the living room just chilling on our phones and watching tv, we are all feeling tired now because of the travel . " I'm gonna hit the hay" Dominik yawned " me too" Marie says standing up. We say our goodnights and go to our rooms, I have a quick shower just to feel fresh,I brush my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun, I come out of the bathroom and Rhea does the same, moments later Rhea comes out. " Bennett, hurry up" I say sitting up on the bed and Rhea just raises an eyebrow at me " bennet, huh?" she smirks " well, I have to get used to it no?" I chuckle and Rhea just smiles revelling her smiley piercing.  Rhea the jumps on the bed making me squeal, she then straddles me " yes, yes you do" she says then plants a kiss on my lips.  I smile into her kiss, Rhea then deepens the kiss and I pull back " they will here us" I laugh " not if we're quite" she winks at me. I think about it for a few seconds then I wrap my arms around her neck and gently pull her down so our lips reconnect.

I wake up with the heaviness of Rhea laying on my chest, I notice the room it not that light as the sun is just coming up. I gently move Rhea off me and pray I don't make her up, once I wa successful I get out of bed and leave the room. The sun is just rising so I make a coffee and head out in the garden and sit on the double bed lounger and wrap a blanket around me.   

I'm scrolling through Instagram when I hear someone come out into the garden " morning" Marie smiles " good morning" I return her smile. We engage in a small conversation to get to know each other more as we haven't spent much time together, Dom and Marie have been together since 2011 and from what I know and have seen they are good for each other.  

" I know it's early in the morning, but as it's just us can I ask you something deep?" Marie ask anxiously " of course" I smile at her and I put my phone next to me so she knows she has my full attention " how do you know Demi is the one?" she looks at me and her brown, greeny eyes are filled with emotions " I mean, I could be a cliche and say I just do but, I assuming you're looking for more details" I laugh and she smiles and nods "well, when I am not with her, I miss her from the moment she leaves to when she returns. We just have to natural connection were we don't have to false anything, I feel safe when I am with her and my heart skips beats at her touch and words and I just love her" I smile and Marie nods.  " is everything okay with you and Dom?" I ask and she sighs " yeah, I mean I'm so in love with but I just have been thinking" she looks down at her hands sadly " what about?" I tilt my head in confusion " maybe Dom doesn't think I'm the one, I mean we have been together a long time now and maybe he has fell out of love with me" she says and I can see she's starting to well up " from what I know and see, Dom is madly in love with you so, please don't think like that" I do my best to reinsures her.  " well, look at you and Rhea. You guys have been together for less than two years and you're engaged and living your best lifes, we have been together for twelve years and we have just moved in together." she says wiping a tear. " look every relationship is different, please don't judge ours on mine and Rhea's ours isn't perfect. Especially at the beginning. Take from someone whos on the outside looking in, Dominik does love you" I smile and she returns my smile. 

We continue to talk about random shit when Dom and Rhea finally joins us whispering about something. I look at Rhea confused and she just shrugged it off and I leave it as that. We go inside and have some breakfast and plan out our day.