Chapter 10

It's Royal Rumble time and I'm so excited, I have always loved the Royal Rumble since I was a kid. The road to Wrestlemaina has officially begun. 

Right now I'm sitting in catering  with Alexa and Becky and Braun  watching Roman vs Seth for the Universal championship. Seth came out to The Shield theme song and he was even dressed in his old shield attire  to play mind games with Roman and everything about it was amazing, to the fans reaction, to Roman's reaction. It was a pretty amazing match with both men putting on a show. The match ended with Seth winning due to disqualification due to Roman refusing to let go of the guillotine submission with Seth got his hand to the bottom rope. This mean ROman is still our champion. Becky goes to check on Seth because he didn't seem to be in a good way and was helped to the back by the officials.

Up next was the women's Royal Rumble, there were some returns and some legends coming in to surprise the fans which was good to see. It was down to Charlotte Flair and Ronda Rousey, the two women go back and forth to try and eliminate each other, this goes on for about five minutes. Ronda has Charlotte over the top rope but Charlotte is doing some sort of handstand on the apron to stay in it, Charlotte manages to get her feet on either side of Ronda shoulders and flip Ronda over the top rope and sends her crashing to the floor meaning Charlotte won her second rumble.   

Samantha Irvin: Ladies and gentleman this next match id for one fall and it is for the Raw women's championship

Rhea walks down to the ring and she looks amazing, " you excited" Braun nudges me. " I'm nervous uncs" I look at him and she just gives me a small reassuring smile. The match has started and Bianca and Rhea are battling for dominance. The match has been hard hitting and physical but me and the WWE universe expected nothing else, there was a part of the match where Rhea run towards Bianca and Bianca managed to left Rhea up over her head and hold her there for some time and then throw Rhea so Rhea landed on her stomach. Rhea and Bianca were fighting outside and Rhea threw  Bianca so hard into the steal steps I thought Bianca was knocked out as she didn't move for a while. Right now Rhea is laying on the matt and Bianca has her back to her climbing the ropes, once Bianca reaches the second rope Rhea gets up and runs towards Bianca hitting her in the back. Rhea grabs Bianca's long ponytail and pulls it so Bianca's head hot the turnbuckle, dazed Bianca lets go of the ropes and Rhea climbs up behind her and puts her in the position for the riptide.  Rhea some how picks her up, jumps, twists herself and Bianca mid air and hits the riptide. Rhea fold Bianca up so her feet are where her head is and the ref counts 1,2, and somehow Bianca kicks out and Rhea is in disbelief. Frustrated  Rhea climbs on top of Bianca and starts punching her in her face, Rhea gets up and picks Bianca up and hits her with the riptide again and again and does the same pin where Bianca's feet her at her shoulders and the ref counts again 1,2,3.

Ladies and Gentleman, here is your winner and newwww WWE raw women's champion Rhea Ripley. 

I jump out of my seat and hug Bruan, I watch the tv for a moment to see Rhea celebrating with her fans with the title and I get a little emotional and a tear slides down. Alexa hugs me and wipes the tear away, " go get your bae" she smiles at me. I leave catering and pretty much run to the gorilla where I see Rhea come through the curtin. Everyone is congratulating her and we look eyes and she smiles at me I run and jump on her, she catches me and I put my legs around her hips and my arms around her neck, I kiss her softly not caring who sees " I'm so proud of you" I whisper . " thanks baby" she smiles and kisses me again, I can hear all the camera's going off taking pictures of us. I get down from Rhea and we in to her changing room. I sit down on a armchair and she sits on the two steaded sofa and she lays the championship and her knees and just looks at it with such love " you deserve it" I say, she just looks at me for a second, " I finally did it" her voice broke and I see a tear slide down her face. I get up from my chair and walk over to her, I kneel down in front of her " sorry" she says wiping a tear not looking at me, I place my palm on her cheek and use my thumb to wipe a tear " hey, don't apologies, you have worked so fucking hard for this, this is your time. The regain of the Nightmare" I laugh, Rhea finally looks at me and laughs " Rhea, process all your emotions feel how you need to feel okay." I continue to say and nods " thank you" she whispers " now go take a shower you smell" I laugh " fuck you" Rhea chuckles " I mean I would but I feel like the media is all over us already and there's people waiting for you so we can't disappear for too long" I laugh " well that's shit" Rhea laughs, she stands up and kisses me and then disappears into the shower space she has and I sit and wait for her.

Whilst I'm waiting for her I get an email for one of the Photographer's and it's a picture from earlier where she's holding me up and I'm wrapped around her kissing her and the belt is on her forearm, it's and really cool and cute picture. I check to see if WWE have announced that Rhea has won and they have so I uploaded the picture on Insta. I captioned it 

my nightmare, my champion, my love. I'm unbelievably proud of you. i love you the most  🖤🥰

liked by WWE, alexa_bliss_wwe,beckylynchwwe, rhearipley_wwe and 5.798 more 

rhearipley commented on your post 

@ RheaRipley:  i had you by my side! i love you tuna🖤

how is she replying in the shower I thought to myself. 

Second's later Rhea comes out of the ensuite  , she smiles at me sit's next to me and puts her arms around me and we just stay like this for a moment. " I'm hungry" she says breaking the silence  " your always hungry" I laugh " only for you" she winks at me. I playfully slap her which makes her laugh. " should we get something to eat then?" I ask " let's go" she stands up and pulls me up closer to her, looks down and smirks at me and then kisses me, I melt into her kiss and return it. The kiss is turning hot and passionate, Rhea pull back to breath leaving me to want more, she pushes me back on the two seated sofa and climbs on top of me. I pull Rhea down gently so our lips connect again, Rhea snakes her hand up my top sending shivers down my spine. All of a sudden the door opens " Rhea, Luce are you guys are you in .... oh my god!!" Alexa covers her eyes and runs shuts the door again " oh shit" I laugh, Rhea just get's off me, pulls me up and straightens out my top. " she'll be fine" Rhea laughs and walks to open the door for Alexa. " is it safe?" Alexa's still covering her eyes me and Rhea just laugh " it's safe" I say sitting back down on the sofa. Alexa uncovers her eyes and walks into the room, " how can we help, bliss?" Rhea says getting herself a water out of the mini fridge. " well me, Ryan, Becky, seth, Naomi and Jimmy are going for dinner, we was wondering if you guys wanted to come?" Alexa ask " yess I'm starving" I  say standing back up " I could eat" Rhea says " let's go then" Alexa says smiling at us and we leave the room " always knew you was a bottom" Alexa winks at me and I laugh and playfully smack her.

The meal was amazing the food was great, the people and conversation was nice, funny and typical of us. Rhea typically refused to let me pay after like two hours we have left the restaurant and the guys and now we are back home. 

Me and Rhea are laying in bed and I'm on my phone watching titoks and I found an edit of Rhea and the way she pins people, I laugh at the caption imagine rheas head game it reads, " what you laughing at" rhea looks at me over her phone. I'll try and find it on insta" I say knowing rhea doesn't have tiktok. found the same account on Instagram and comment on the video "@  rhearipley_wwe head game is over rated tbh." Rhea laughs and I know she's seen it then my phone goes off @rhearipley_ has mention you in a comment.  I click on the notification and read the comment that reads @ lucyrotunda you wasnt complaining last night  😉. I laugh and the comment and look at Rhea and she's got a massive smile on her face. I reply to the comment with @ rhearipley im just saying i prefer @ alexa_bliss_wwe head game. I heard Rhea laugh which makes me laugh and I see Alexa has replied and I read it and laugh at her response which was @ lucyrotunda & @ rhearipley_wwe havent you guys scarred me enough 😒.I respond with @ alexa_bliss_wwe soz babes .Rhea also laughs. " wanna watch a film" she asked " sure" I smile at her. We needed up putting on 21 jump street. I cuddle up to Rhea and put my head on her chest, admittedly I was asleep within twenty minutes.