Chapter 9

Michael Cole: Welcome to Monday Night Raw, tonight we have a real treat for you ladies and gentlemen. Tonight we have Rey Mysterio and Gunter signing the contract for the intercontinental championship match at the royal rumble then we have the rematch between Rhea Ripley and Asuka for the number one contendership for Bianca Belair's women's championship that will also happen at the royal rumble. In our main event we have a undisputed tag team title match between the Uso's and the viking raiders are you excited Corey?.  Corey Graves" yes Cole I am especially for the Ripley vs Asuka match after what happened last week. Michael cole: let's that you back to last week where Asuka uses her green mist to get a victory over Rhea, but after Raw went off the air last week WWE made this statement that Rhea will get another opportunity at Asuka and the championship due to Asuka cheating.

I'm sitting in my office and I get a video sent to put on WWE social's and it's a video of Rhea walking through the backstage area, she's laughing and as she's walking she looks dead into the camera " Asuka, nobody is ready for mummy" she laughs and walks off. Holy fuck I found it so hot. I get out my phone and decide to text her:

Me: im ready for mummy 😏😉xxx

Rhea🖤: lool you and your mummy issues 😂😂xxx

Me: well come fix them for me xx

Rhea see's the message but doesn't respond, a few moment's later and I'm getting on with some work and then my door opens. I look up and Rhea is standing at the door, she doesn't say anything but shuts the door behind her not braking eye contact, her eyes are a deep blue and I'm lost in them. She has this smirk on her face, she takes a chair and places it against the door " wha-what are you doing" I can barely get my words out. This makes her smile grow knowing what affect she has on me, she walks closer to me and I stand up and walk to the other side of the desk and lean on it and now Rhea is now standing in front of me, she looks down at me so our eyes  locked together, she's so close to me but not touching me " I came to fix your mummy issue's"  her voice is lower and deep then normal and I glup. This woman is driving me crazy,  I go and kiss her but she backs away and I look at her confused and she just smiles at me, she takes a step forward and leans down to my ear and whispers " tell mummy what you want" and It sends chills through me "what" I barely breath out, how the hell does this women have this much power over me. " tell me what you want" she says again. I get this vote of confidence I stand up and look at her in the eyes, I lean to her ear and  whisper "well, miss Ripley. I want you to fuck me on this table behind me". She just rises a brow but the grabs me and lifts me up so I'm now sitting on the table  " this table? she breaths now I know what affect I have on her "hmm-mm " I bite my bottom lip "biting your lip does things to me" she whispers I giggle and she smashes her lips onto mine. The kiss is passionate and the next thing I'm pretty much naked on the desk and Rhea did exactly what I asked her to do.

Rhea helps me up, stand up and stretch " that was probably the most uncomfortable place I've ever had sex" I laugh. " you asked for it" Rhea laughs putting her top back on. I pull my trousers back up and Rhea walks towards me, " I have to go now baby" she hugs me and and grabs my face and kiss my forehead, I nod at her " okay, go and get your ticket to the rumble" I smile at her. " I'll see you at home" she smiles. I just nod and smile back and with that she walks out.

The rest of the day has gone quite quickly and I'm so thankful, I just want to go home and go to bed. I'm making myself a coffee when there's a knock on my door " it's open" I shout. " hey chick" Alexa walks in " what's up doll, want a drink?" I smile at her " coffee would do nicely, thanks" she sits at the desk as I carry on making our coffees. I carry the two mugs to the table and hit behind my desk "whats up?" I ask " oh nothing, I haven't seen you for a bit so I just came to see you" she smiles. Alexa puts her coffee mug back on the table but knocks off a pen she goes it pick it up but stops " you dirty minx" she laughs "what?" she still laughing and I look at her confused " who's are these?" she lift up her hand showing a pair of black knickers " oh shit" I laugh but I can feel the heat in my cheeks. I look close at the underwear " their Rheas" I laugh " who knew the nightmare had good taste in undies" Alexa laughs she throws them at me and I catch them and put them in my bag. " wait you actually banged Rhea fucking Ripley,  I want the gross deeds!" she chuckles. I get all embarrassed " Alexa enough" I laugh " hang on" she laughs again, she gets her phone out and calls someone " hello? a thick Aussie accent come through the phone and I know who she called " Ripley" Alexa laughs " Bliss" Rhea sounds so confused "what have you done to my innocent friend"  Alexa cant stop laughing " I'm lost Alexa" Rhea chuckles " well I just found your underwear on Lucy's office floor" Alexa is laughing uncontrollably and I'm getting all embarrassed again. " now she's going all shy on me" Alexa says wiping her eyes. " I wondered where they were" Rhea laughs then she continues to talk "Alexa, trust me she isn't shy" Rhea says chuckling "is that so" Alexa says rising an eye brow at me " come on guys that's enough" I say covering my face but that just makes them laugh even more " look, bliss she asked me to and I quote " fuck me on the table" Rhea tries to imitate my voice making us laugh, and she continues " I was more then happy to do as I'm told" Rhea laugh and I just put my face in my hands " whoa ladies, I'm getting hot now" Alexa then fans her face with a piece of paper  she found on the desk "alright ladies I have to go warm up for my match, Ill speak to you both later" we say our goodbyes. Alexa just looks at me and then starts laughing again.