chapter 47

" Lucy, Lucy wake up I'm hungry" Alexa moans and shakes me " fuck sake" I laugh and get out of bed " yay"Lex runs out of the bedroom like an excited child and I laugh and shake my head.  I put some socks and my slides on and then leave the bedroom and walk into the Living room/ kitchen area to see Nikki and Alexa sitting on the sofa " morning lass" Nikki smiles " morning" I say putting the kettle on. " anyone want a coffee or tea?" I ask getting a mug of from the couple " I have one" Nikki says showing me her mug " coffee pleaseeeee" Alexa smiles sweetly. " someone say coffee?" Shotzi says walking into the living room, " want one?" I smile at her " please, can I use your shower?" she questions " sure, let me finish the coffee and then I'll get out some towels" I say pouring water into the three mugs. " Lucy said she'll make breakfast" Alexa says grinning from ear to ear " let's get it right you woke me up complaining you was hungry" I laugh " but I am" Lexa laughs " alright, let everyone shower and that then I'll make food" I say and Shotzi and Alexa goes and showers.

After we eat and get dressed for the day, I get a text from Becky asking if we want to meet her for lunch before she comes here. " girls becks asked if we want to meet her for lunch" I shout out, they all agree and we arrange to meet Becky and Roux at 2pm.

I drive the four of us to the pizza restaurant we agreed to meet Becky at, I have Shotzi in the passenger side next to me and Alexa and Nikki in the back. I gave Shotzi the aux cord because we have the same taste in music, Shotzi put on bring me the horizon song can you feel my heart. Me and Shotzi are singing at the top of our lung to the dismay of Alexa and Nikki, their reactions are making us laugh and making us really exaggerate our singing, fortunately for Nikki and Alexa it's not long before I pull up and park so we can get out and meet Becky.

 We walk through the door and I spot Becky and Roux sitting at a table, a waiter comes up to us " hello there, can I guide you to a seat?" " hi, that's okay thank you, my friend is just there" I point to Becky and smile " okay dear, I will be over soon to take your orders" he smiles " thank you sir" I smile and walk over to Becky " hey girl" I say, Becky turns and see us, she stands up and greets us with a hug. " hey, cutie" I say to Roux sitting down "hi" she says sweety.  

We spend about an hour and a half just eating  our pizza's and talking, we finally leave the restaurant and make our way to my house to watch Backlash. We had a few hours before Backlash started so we decided to it in the garden, enjoying the last of the sun. Roux is throwing a ball and Barry is chasing it and bringing it back to her making Roux laugh. I send a video to Rhea, to my surprise she replies in seconds.

Rhea🖤: thats adorable, one day that will be our daughter playing with barry xx

Me: cant wait for that moment to arrive, good luck today. i love you xx

Rhea🖤: love you more xxx

We find our places in the living room then I set up wwe network and load Backlash. The matches came thick and fast and they were all classics, up next was Rhea vs Zelina for the smackdowns women's championship. Rhea came out with Dom,obviously. What caught me off guard was that her ring gear was white and purple, with Dom written on each of her butt cheeks. There was an emotional start as Zelina tears up as she gets a standing ovation. The match goes back and forth, Zelina gets the upper hand and throws a flip flop that get got from her mum who is in the front row and throws at a Rhea, making  the crowd goes crazy. Rhea eventually gets the upper hand and connects with a big boot to the face and then riptides Zelina for the win. 

We all chill for a bit after the show and then Roux begins to  get tired so Becky takes her home with Nikki and Shotzi follow suit not long after. " mind if I stay again, Ryan's on tour and the house is lonely" Lex laughs " sure" I smile at her. We chill for a bit whilst drinking some tea and then call it a night. 

Me and Lex spend next day just chilling, we ate dinner then Alexa decided to go home. I take Barry put for a walk and then chill in bed scroll through social media. I must of fell asleep because I get woken up by an arm being wrapped around me, I jump at the touch because it's pitch black and I can't see who it is and no one was here. " just me babe" I hear my Australian fiancée chuckle " hi" I say " hi" she chuckles again " sorry didn't mean to wake you" she places a kiss on my shoulder, I interlock our fingers together and wrap her arm tighter around me and fall back to sleep.    

I'm sitting in my office doing some work and my mobile rings and I see Dom is calling me " hello?" I say a bit confused like why is Dom calling me?. " Lucy, we need your help, something is up with Rhea" Dom says and panic kicks is " what do you mean?" I question " well, she got a phone call after our segment and it's clearly upset her, she's locked herself in our locker room and wont let us in" he explains " okay, I'm on my way" I say and end the call. I walk to the judgement days locker room and see Fin, Dom and Damian standing outside. I knock on the door " Rhea, it's me can you open the door?" we hear the lock switch and I slowly open the door. I walk in and the whole locker room is smashed up and Rhea looks hurt, angry and sad " why are you here?" she snaps " Dom called, they're all worried" I explain and she just scoffs " what's going on Rhea" I say stepping towards her and she takes a step back " leave me alone" she snaps " Rhea we all just want to help" she snaps her eyes at me angrily " oh my god, Lucy you're so annoying, Liv would of listened maybe I should of picked her after all" she spits and the pain I feel right now. I just look at her in shock turn and walk out of the room, " she didn't mean it" Dom says stopping me. I just looked up at him and a tear slides and he pulls me into a hug.