Introduction

Hey everyone! Welcome to Haikyuu Character X Reader Oneshots Book Two! This is my second oneshot book dedicated to the wonderful boys from Haikyuu! I've worked very hard on all of these oneshots, so I hope you all enjoy them.

Throughout this second Haikyuu oneshot book of mine there will be lemons, limes and stories which may have depressing themes but I am a sucker for happy endings, so all of the angsts I write will end happily. I will put warnings on these oneshots so please, if they make you uncomfortable, skip to the next! I've seen comments on other people's amazing work saying unkind things about these kinds of chapters which both upsets and annoys me, especially after the author has even put warnings. Please, I'd appreciate no mean or unnecessary comments! But I'm sure you're all lovely folk that wouldn't do that anyway. 

I'd also like to reiterate the fact that lemons and limes have sexual content in them, so should only be read by those 16+ (above the age of consent).

As an author I do love a good happy ending, so I hope my writing will make you smile. The lengths of my oneshots will vary and sometimes there'll be part two's, but I've worked hard on each to make them the best they can be. 

Now if there's one thing about Haikyuu is that there's almost too many gorgeous guys to write oneshots for! As an author I only write 50 oneshots per book to prevent them from getting overcrowded, so that means I'm limited to who I can write for. I'll try to write for a variety of different characters, but I'll apologise now if your favourite doesn't make an appearance!

I'm afraid to say that I don't know the original artists of the headers I'll be using, but if anyone does then comment them for sure!

Requests: I'll be posting a requests page a few chapters into this book but like stated before, I only do 50 oneshots per book and I already have a fair few planned out. Because of this I won't be taking too many requests, so it'll be a case of first come first serve. If you wish to request please make sure you do so only on that page! I'll write more details on the page itself, but as soon as the request page is closed then it is closed.

Anyway, that's enough of the boring introduction stuff! On with the oneshots, I really hope you'll enjoy them!

Love,

The One Who Writes x