29: Yuuji Terushima - My Babygirl

Requested bykhionire

 This was the last straw. I had given him many chances in the past, too many some would say. I had had enough, and I was going to tel, him so.

Yuuji was my boyfriend of eight months and he was the most popular boy in school. He was the highest graded student, he was the captain of the volleyball team, he was mischievous and he had the bad-boy appearance with his piercings and dyed hair. He was undeniably attractive and it was one of the reasons I fell for him despite him being in the year below. I was friends with Hana, the volleyball teams manager, and I got to know the team through her. Yuuji and I hit it off perfectly, and it didn't take long before we were a couple.

For a while we were the couple. Yuuji treated me like a queen and I felt so blessed to have such a doting boyfriend. We were perfect for ages, Hana actually telling me about how Yuuji had changed into a slightly more mature person since being with me, however something had changed and I wasn't sure what. Perhaps it was something to do with this being the longest relationship he had been in, but he had begun to act incredibly immature.

Being the attractive guy he was he managed to turn many girls heads, and a lot of these girls were the types that didn't care whether he had a girlfriend or not. They liked the challenge and the forbidden nature of flirting with someone who was already taken. It had happened a lot recently where Yuuji welcomed it, and even flirted back. I would always confront him about this and it would always play out the same: we'd fight, we'd make up, we'd have sex and it'd all start again the next day.

Hana was getting irritated with him and wasn't afraid to let it show at their practices. She was th done who told me of his latest fiasco, and I was furious with him, so furious that my blood felt like it was boiling. Armed with the pictures Hana had sent me as proof, I stormed up to him after his volleyball practice. I knew upset and tears would come later, but for now i was just filled with pure rage. "YUUJI!" I yelled making him jump out of his skin and turn towards me. His friends all looked at me with surprise as I took my boyfriends wrist and dragged him around the corner of the gym, out of sight.

"Whoa (y/n) slow down babygirl-,"

"Don't you dare call me that!" I hissed, clenching my fists.

"What's got you so upset?" he reached out to cup my cheek but I slapped his hand away.

"Don't you dare think you can touch me! You don't even know what you've done wrong do you?"

"'Course I don't, I never do. You're in one of your moods," he dared to say and my anger flared.

"My moods? I think any girl would be furious with her boyfriend if he had his arm around another girl all lunch whilst flirting with her and welcoming her advances!" I yelled, pulling out my phone and showing him the evidence Hana had sent me. He looked surprised, seeing the picture, apparently shocked he had been caught. "I have given you so many chances, so many more than all my friends told me I should've given you. Why do you keep doing this?"

"Baby I can explain," he spoke quickly but I cut him off.

"No, I'm not going to give you a chance to explain! Do you really care for me so little that you're off with other girls, flirting with anyone who looks at you?"

"Of course I care for you baby-,"

"We'll you have a funny way of showing it," i hinted the picture. "I'm sick of this Yuuji, so sick and angry. How dare you treat me this way. You're the one who asked me to be your girlfriend, if you're sick and tired of me why don't you grow a pair and end it!"