47: Shoyo Hinata - The Cinnamon Roll (Lemon)

Warning! This oneshot includes very intense sexual content... the title is quite misleading...

Requested byAbskwmej24

My precious Shoyo had been my boyfriend for five years, us having just gotten back to Japan together after spending two years in Brazil. The hot sun and sandy beaches were nice, but being back in our homeland felt special. Plus Shoyo had managed to sign a contract with MSBY Black Jackels, a team which had a few people he knew back from his high school circuit in. I had met them before, only briefly but they seemed nice enough, and Shoyo couldn't wait to get started.

He was a very excitable man - always took things as they came and was happy almost all of the time. He'd try unbelievably hard and I became a second coach to him. I didn't have a job as Shoyo made enough for the both of us, but sometimes I felt insecure about not working. Shoyo assured me that I did more than I gave myself credit, helping him mentally and physically as the professional circuit could be quite challenging. He had told me repeatedly that speaking to me was like having his own personal therapist whom he could open up to about anything, and that made me feel special.

There were other ways I could help him calm down if he was ever feeling stressed, an emotion he was able to hide behind his bright smile but I knew him better than anyone and could see right through it. Whenever this happened I always knew the best way to cheer him up was to do something only a girlfriend could do for her boyfriend. Shoyo Hinata had a secret, a secret that only I knew. He was a heavy masochist.

Recently I had noticed Shoyo attempting to hide stress, so I knew exactly what I needed to do. Tucked under our double bed in our flat was a box, a box containing sinful things that only ever appeared once in a blue moon. Usually we preferred more intimate sex, after all he was quite a loving person, but this was one of those times where he needed something more and I was more than willing to deliver.

Shoyo was currently at practice and it was due to be a late one. Sometimes the team would go out for drinks afterwards but he assured me that tonight he just wanted to come home - this was a sign he wasn't feeling completely right. I pulled the box out from under the bed and opened it, seeing the familiar contents...

There were several different outfits for me to choose from, but I decided to go for the black and red laced one. It was a bodysuit of sorts, but had minimal fabric across the breasts, down the stomach leading to the panties. It was crotchless too, meaning that I wouldn't need to take it off to do the deed. There were plenty of straps running in all different directions: across the chest, around the stomach and over the hips meaning it was quite difficult to put on but once it was all in place it looked incredibly sexy. I felt oddly good wearing an outfit like this.

I brought out the faux fur hand cuffs, the black paddle, the flogger whip and a black blindfold. In the box there were also toys, so I picked out the fleshlight, the anal plug and the cock ring. It was far to say that none of Shoyo's friends would ever suspect such an innocent and sweet looking to have such things stashed away under his bed. I also picked out a small bullet vibrator for myself.

It would only be forty five minutes until my boyfriend arrived home, so I decided to set the scene. I had a shower, put my outfit back on and did my makeup. I changed the bedsheets to fresh, nicer smelling once and laid the toys out in an organised pattern. I put a dim lamp on to at to the ambiance, and just as I slipped into my high heeled, thigh high leather boots I heard the keys in the door. I scattered rose petals around the bedroom as a finishing touch, hearing Shoyo call out my name. "(y/n)? Are you home?"

"In here!" I called out, my heart racing. I heard his footsteps approach the bedroom and when he opened the door he dropped his bag, his jaw hanging open and his cheeks growing redder by the second. This always happened whenever we were about to do it hard, but it did look like his brain and heart had exploded from the shock. "Welcome home baby," I whispered seductively, walking up to him. He gulped heavily, his eyes unable to tear away from my body until I took his chin and lifted his head up to look me in the eyes. "I know you've been a little... distracted lately. Maybe I can help?" I teased.