41: Tetsuro Kuroo - No More Hiding (Lemon)

Warning! This is a mature oneshot so it's for age 16+!

Note: for the sake of the plot (y/n) has long hair and likes dogs

 I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting for the photocopier to print the documents 'needed' for the 'meeting' that was coming up. "(l/n), are you prepared?" My closest friend in my department, Rio, came and asked.

"If this printer hurries up I will be," I scoffed, lightly kicking the machine.

"I shouldn't worry too much. Either way you'll still be the boss' favourite," she teased, nudging my arm.

"Oh please, I'm not his favourite," I said, trying and succeeding in hiding my flustered state. "I doubt he even has a favourite, and if he did it wouldn't be me."

"That's a lie. He wouldn't of picked you to help him present the latest design for the association advertisements if he didn't think you were good enough! Plus have you seen the way he acts around you? He does everything he can to talk to you," she said as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. I stiffened up a little as I watched who was approaching us from behind Rio. He raised the folder he was carrying and brought it down on Rio's head. "Ow!" She whined.

"Mr Kuroo," I greeted our boss with a polite bow.

"(l/n), do you have everything prepared for our meeting?" He asked, putting emphasis on the word 'meeting'.

"Y-yes... just waiting for a few more documents to print," I mumbled, feeling a little embarrassed but thankfully Rio didn't pick up on it.

"Good. I'll be waiting in the meeting room," he said, walking back down the corridor. I let out a sigh of relief and took the documents that had finished printing.

"I better go, best not to keep him waiting," I lied to my friend who thankfully couldn't see past my poker face.

"See you in an hour, good luck!" She called after me, waving as I walked down the corridor towards the meeting room. When I was there I entered carefully, spotting the only man that was in there - Mr Kuroo.

"Do we really need to pretend there's a meeting?" I scowled, approaching him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up against his body tightly, leaning in for a passionate kiss.

"If you don't want to be disturbed then yes. Although it will mean you'll have to keep your voice down... something you've had a bit of difficulty with in the past," he whispered teasingly in my ear, his hot breath sending chills down my spine. I bit my lips as I looked up into his dark eyes, our lips them slamming against each others agains passionately, his hands running through my long hair and tugging on it making me moan.

This messed up relationship between me and the boss of our department started a month ago after a boozy social. He had gotten a little carried away and almost drunk himself to sleep, and as I lived closest to him I was the one designated to making sure he arrived home safely. On the way he sobered up a little but was still rather drunk. I managed to unlock his apartment and lay him down on the bed but the next thing I knew we were kissing and things began to get intense. When we woke up in the morning it was awkward and we tried to act naturally at work, but that evening I heard a knock at my door and when I answered it it was Mr Kuroo. We were unable to control our bodies and spent another night together, and since then we've been secretly having an intimate relationship.

Now, a month later, we were about to have sex whilst still at work. It was something we had done before as it was a kink of his - after having sex almost every day for a month we knew each others bodies, kinks and turn-ons like the back of our hands. Like always he first touched my breasts and like always I had to try and suppress a moan that threatened to escape my lips. He buried his head in my neck, kissing and licking my sensitive skin. I clung onto his suit jacket tightly, annoyed at myself for feeling so good so quickly.