1: Chikara Ennoshita - The Physical Therapist

"Look, here he comes!"

"He's so handsome!"

"I hope he asks for my help today."

"His eyes are so dreamy!"

Once again all the girls in the physical rehabilitation department of the hospital were fawning over Chikara Ennoshita, the best physical therapist at the hospital. He was very handsome, that much was obvious but he was also very gentlemanly and had a kind heart. It was easy to see why everyone, both staff and patients, fawned over him. I wished to say that I wasn't one of them, but that'd be a lie.

"Good morning," he said to everyone as he passed, heading to his designated room.

"Hey there Mr Ennoshita, is there anything I can help you with today?" One of the nurses, Kurahashi, clung onto his arm. He looked at her with an awkward smile, clearly uncomfortable but it was something he was used to. Everyday the girls would use any excuse to get close to him but being the sweet man he was he'd turn them down politely, too uncomfortable to do anything more.

"Thank you for the offer nurse Kurahashi, I'm okay at the moment but I shall bare it in mind," he said and she smiled brightly.

"Yay! See you later Mr Ennoshita!" She waved, heading down the corridor to actually do her work. He let out a sigh once she had gone, turning to head to his room again.

His room was right opposite the rehabilitation room where I worked, helping patients learn how to move their bodies again after accidents or illnesses. I was working with one of Mr Ennoshita's patients, a young boy called Yuma who got his legs crushed in a car accident. He had been recovering well, but needed help with walking. We weren't comfortable discharging him until he had learnt to walk freely again, so I went to his room to collect him.

"(y/n)!" Yuma said excitedly as I entered. I always made sure I had a close relationship with the patient as that always helped them trust me more.

"Hello Yuma, you look well rested," I smiled sweetly, reaching for his wheelchair which was in the corner of the room.

"I am! I had a dream I was playing as a libero!" He said excitedly.

"For MSBY Black Jackals I'm guessing," I said and he nodded happily. He had always been passionate about volleyball and had even decorated his room with MSBY merchandise. "Come on then Yuma, we've got to get you to the rehab room for your morning exercise."

"Okay (y/n)," he said, pulling back the duvet and letting me help him into the wheelchair. We headed out of his room and down the corridor towards the rehab room, and I saw Mr Ennoshita stood outside looking in through the glass walls, a clipboard in hand. He was awkwardly trying to dismiss another nurse who was trying to get his attention. It made me irritated when things like this happened, not because I had feelings for Mr Ennoshita but because they should be looking after their patients instead of flirting with him all the time.

"Ah (y/n)," he said when he saw me approaching with Yuma. Okano, the nurse who was flirting with him, gave me a dirty look before trotting away and I rolled my eyes. "Hello Yuma, how are you this morning?"

"Great thank you Mr Ennoshita!" He said brightly, him opening the door for us as I wheeled Yuma into the rehab room.

"How are you (y/n)?" He asked, throwing me off a little.

"Fine thank you sir," I smiled. Together we went to the parallel walking bars, helping Yuma up to hold them.

"Okay Yuma, we're going to do two metres today," Mr Ennoshita checked his clipboard. "Are you comfortable with that?"