34: Keishin Ukai - Roommates (Lemon)

Warning! This oneshot has sexual content in it so is targeted for 16+!

Requested by: FelixFelicis65

- Ukai's POV -

I had already had four pints yet Takinoue had bought me and Shimida another. Shimida immediately went for his, taking a few gulps before slamming it back on the table. I rolled my eyes and drank, knowing I'd regret it in the morning as I'd have to make volleyball practice for 8:00, and spend the whole morning with six annoying kids and six fairly mature kids.

"Ukai!" Shimida suddenly said, he said loudly. "I need your help!"

"What with?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"My sisters coming into town tomorrow, she's needs somewhere to stay," his words were slightly slurred as he spoke.

"No, absolutely not. Why can't she stay with you?" I counter-acted, having met his sister a couple of times in the past. She was nice but it was hard to believe they were even siblings given how attractive she was. I felt as though if she was living with me I'd have difficulty controlling myself.

"There's no room for her! Plus Mei's living with me now and we've only got two rooms. We won't be able to get up to stuff if (y/n)'s there," Shimida whined.

"Why can't she stay with you?" I turned to Takinoue who scoffed.

"Something tells me Kaede won't be too impressed if I have a hot-ass girl come stay with me," he said, taking a sip from his beer.

"Hey! Don't talk about my sisters body like that!" Shimida defended.

"Oh come on, you can't say she doesn't have a hot ass-,"

"You really think Kaede would like to know how you've been talking about another girl?" Shimida challenged and Takinoue quietened down. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"How long would she be staying?" I asked and Takinoue nudged my shoulder with a smirk.

"A couple weeks. She's starting a new job out here and needs a place to stay until she finds her feet," Shimida explained.

"A couple weeks? You gotta be kidding me," I scowled, hoping I'd be able to control myself for that long.

"You wanna know if it's long enough to make your move, huh?" Takinoue teased and I punched his arm. "Oh c'mon, you're our only single friend-,"

"We're not setting him up with my sister," Shimida scowled.

"Fine, fine she can stay with me," I finally gave in.

"No, I think I'd rather pay for a hotel," Shimida said sternly after Takinoue's behaviour.

"Oh c'mon, she can stay with me, Takinoue's just being a prat," I sent him an angry glare but he just laughed.

"Fine. But you have to promise me you won't make a single move on her!" Shimida pointed at me.

"Of course I won't."

- Timeskip - - (y/n)'s POV -

I paid the taxi man as he dropped me off outside the Sakanoshita Market. I had met my older brothers friends a few times, all of them having tried to hit on me at one time or another but I hadn't seen any of them for years so I wondered what they'd be like now.

I hauled my suitcase into the market, being told by Makoto that this was where his friend Ukai lived after inheriting the shop from his mother. I looked around, it being a classic small-town convenience store, but behind the counter was a man in a hoodie, a cigarette hanging from his lips as he flicked through a magazine. He had dyed blond hair that was being pulled back with a headband, and sharp features making him quite attractive. 'This must be one of Ukai's workers,' I thought to myself, approaching him. "Excuse me? I'm looking for Keishin Ukai."