28: Daichi Sawamura - A Calming Break (Lemon)

Warning! This oneshot contains sexual content, you've been warned!

 Our lives were stressful to say the least. My husband, Daichi Sawamura, was a detective inspector in the Tokyo Police Force, whilst I worked for the government. Our jobs were tiring and soul-draining, so when we finally realised we could have some time away from it all we jumped at the chance. We needed a break together, to calm down from our stressful lives and to go somewhere peaceful where the tranquility will make us feel whole again.

We booked a beautifully traditional villa in Greece for two whole weeks. The villa was close to a small village but far enough away from any disturbances. It overlooked the gorgeous blue seas that crashed against the cliff it was sat upon, and there were rustic steps leading down to a small cove with white, soft sand.

Daichi and I held hands as we stepped out onto the clay balcony from the bedroom in the villa. The sun was now setting and the view was truly stunning. We silently watched the orange orb slowly kiss the edge of the blue sea, its luminance hypnotic. I looked up at my husband, he too looking down at me and we sighed contently. "I love you (y/n)," Daichi whispered, pulling me in for a gentle hug. I ran my hands up his arms and wrapped mine around his neck, pulling him in tighter.

"I love you too," I mumbled, basking in the warmth and happiness I was feeling of being somewhere so stunning with the man I loved. Getting away from life and work was definitely what we both needed.

We loosened our grip on each other but never separated. Instead our heads moved closer to each others, and our lips ghosted the others. Something about this place, about this view made everything seem calm and romantic, so we slowly began kissing. Our lips kissed each others so gently that goosebumps grew on my arms. His fingertips ran traces up and down my bare arms whilst he cupped my cheek with his free hand.

The kiss never got rough or needy. Instead it was sexual in a patient and calming way. Our grip on each other slowly tightened. Our lips parted and we smiled softly at each other, his gorgeous chestnut brown eyes boring into mine lovingly. My heart swelled with love for this man as he traced his fingertips along my arm until my hands were in his.

With a soft smile he led the way back through the glass sliding doors into the calming and neutrally toned bedroom. He pulled back the white netting that hung from the ceiling and surrounded the bed before gently laying me on the soothing cotton sheets. Daichi climbed over me, holding his weight above me using his elbows. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began kissing him sweetly, wanting to take our time. He could tell so we remained at a slow place, just wanting to feel each others loving embrace.

The trail of his fingertips ran up my bare leg as I was wearing a summers dress. He teasingly tugged at the rim of the skirt making me smile against his lips. "Mm," I moaned against his lips as his hands travelled further up my thighs, excitement beginning to run through my veins. He brushed over my underwear and instead further up, attempting to tug my dress off to leave me in my underwear.

I helped him a little with this, him rolling off of me letting me kneel up and tug the garment from my body. I cast it aside as he looked my body up and down, a gentle smirk tugging at his lips. I straddled his outstretched legs and tugged at his top, not wanting to be the only one without clothing. He obliged, his top soon joining my dress.

Holding onto each other we kissed again, my hands running through his hair whilst he carefully placed his on the small of my back. His lips drifted from mine and pressed against my neck. It almost tickled, the way he was lightly kissing my skin and travelling further and further south until he reached my cleavage.

Daichi skilfully unhooked my bra, it falling from my body into his lap. I had to bite my lip as he kissed my breasts, his tongue working wonders against my nipples. I sighed with pleasure, the feeling giving me goosebumps. It had been a long time since we had been so delicately intimate and it was already feeling incredible. Using his hand he massaged my other breast, then swapping his attention over. I let out a deep sigh of pleasure, leaning my head back and allowing the tingling sensation to fill me up.

My core was getting hotter and hotter. I was keen for more attention, but the slow and incredibly intimate pace was what was adding to the feeling. It would've been selfish of me to have him pleasure only me, so I gently pushed him away until his back was laid flat upon the bed. I leant over him and kissed his lips softly, then his neck, working my way down his chest until I reached his bellybutton.

I tucked my fingertips into the waistband of his boxers, carefully pulling them over his strong erection and down his muscly legs. I licked from the bottom all the way to the tip before wrapping my lips around it softly, and lowering my mouth onto him only a few centimetres. My tongue moved against the tip whilst my saliva moistened his member.

Slowly I worked my way further down him before lifting my head back up and taking a breath. I took him back in my mouth, hearing a deep breath leave his lips. I moved a little quicker but still took things slow so he could feel every movement of my tongue. My hand pumped the base of his member adding to the sensation he so adored. He placed his hand on the back of my head, guiding me further down his dick until I couldn't take anymore in. He fisted my hair, lifting me up a little before doing the same. I happily let him, knowing it made him feel good.

Thankfully he also wasn't selfish, and pulled me up before he came. My womanhood was dripping by this point, and I was eager for my husbands attention. He cupped my cheek and we stared into each others eyes for a moment, his chocolate brown ones looking back at me with as much love as I was giving him. It was moments like this that I adored, and it was moments like this that I was going to remember forever.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, his hand going to my womanhood and pulling my underwear aside so he could line his member up with my entrance. I bit my lip to stop a loud moan escaping as he pushed himself in, filling my core to the brim. Once he was fully inserted I couldn't move; I knew if I dared tried to I would cum there and then.

I breathed heavily against him, Daichi gently kissing my neck and collarbone. "You okay?" He whispered in the deep, sexy tone I adored.

"Yeah," I mumbled, breathing deeply to steady myself. I lifted my head to look at him and nodded, signalling for him to start moving. He clutched onto my hips tightly and lifted me up slightly before pushing me back down, his member pushing deep inside of me as we moved. My fingernails dug into his shoulders as we moved against each others bodies, my breasts pressed firmly against his chest. I didn't want him doing all the work so I used the strength in my thighs to bounce up and down slowly, taking my time to feel the pleasure coursing through my veins. "D-Daichi-,"

"Mm, you feel good," he growled deeply, squeezing my waist harder. I was beginning to pant, leaning my head back and letting my body give in to the pleasure. Suddenly however he pulled me off of him and adjusted our position, taking my underwear off in the process. He was now spooning me, raising my top leg in the air whilst pushing his member back inside of me.

Daichi was incredibly fit and knew how to move his hips. I stared back at him, a gentle glaze of lust forming over his hypnotic eyes. We pressed our lips against each others, my arm reaching back and running my fingertips through his hair. My lower hand grabbed the soft bedsheets as he moved, slamming his dick in slowly and steadily. "Daichi- I'm close," I whispered as our lips parted.

"Me too," he growled, his nose scrunching slightly which was one of his tells. I clutched onto his hair tighter as he sped up a little, the tip of his dick reaching the deepest parts of me. Moans began to leak from my lips as my release crept up on me quickly, then hitting me hard causing me to yelp. My body shook with the intense feeling, my whole body feeling as though it was on fire. I was trembling as he continued to thrust, chasing down his own release until he too came deep inside of me. Thankfully I had the implant, so there was no chance of me getting pregnant.

The two of us collapsed onto the bed after he pulled out, my body still trembling with the afterglow. I was sweating and panting but it felt incredible. The slow and sensual way he touched me and teased me, the gentleness was what we both needed to calm down from our stressful lives back home.

I turned over to cuddle him, Daichi happily welcoming me into his arms. "That was incredible," he whispered and I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah it really was," I agreed happily. The gentle wind flew through the open balcony door, helping us to cool down our sweaty bodies. "This holiday is going to be one to remember."

"Yeah it will. I love you, (y/n)," he said, looking down at me and I smiled.

"I love you too Daichi," I whispered, leaning in and kissing him sweetly.