20: Rintarou Suna - Truth Behind the Facade (Lemon)

Warning! There'll be sexual content in this oneshot!

Requested bybebitalyra

 I sat on his bed feeling embarrassed about the fact I had let him do it again. Suna was in the shower in the ensuite of his bedroom whilst I remained on his bed, covering my naked body with the duvet. I felt ashamed that I about this friends with benefits relationship we had going on, especially as I harboured really romantic feelings for him. Whilst he was in the shower I decided I had to leave, not wanting to be around for much longer so I changed and slipped out of his house.

This messed up relationship began a few months ago, at a party of all things. It continued after and in the past fortnight I realised I had actual feelings for him. He could be intimidating but he was smart and devious, and rather impressive when it came to volleyball. He had the bad-boy, uncaring look about him as well, rarely smiling and only smirking from time to time. He was... an acquired taste, but exactly mine. I doubted however that I was Suna's taste in girls.

When I was home I was hoping that I'd maybe receive a text from him asking where I had gone and why I had left without saying goodbye, but I received nothing. This lack of care was another of the many reasons I assumed he didn't reciprocate my feelings. The others included the fact that he'd only speak to me when we were planning our next time together, or the fact he wouldn't recognise me when I went to watch him play volleyball, and that I only got a simple head nod when we passed each other in the corridors at school.

I had had enough, and for the sake of my heart I decided that selfishly it was better for me if we parted ways and never spoke of this 'relationship' again.

- Timeskip -

I had managed to evade him several times, blowing off his suggestions about meeting up and deciding to ignore him until I had figured out what I was going to say. It lunch and I bravely headed to his classroom, hovering around the doorway and seeing him sat inside with his friend, Osamu Miya. I caught eye contact with Miya who whispered to Suna, the latter then whipping his head around quickly. I backed away from the door, breathing in a deep breath and as I was about to step in the classroom he jumped out into my presence.

"(y/n)," he acknowledged me.

"We need to talk," I said plainly and his eyebrow twitched slightly. He was silent so I walked down the corridor, him following me until we were outside and somewhere more private.

"So what's this about?" He asked in an almost tired tone.

"I want to stop this," I said bravely and for a moment I thought I saw a look of shock on his face.

"Stop what?"

"This! Us, whatever this is- friends with benefits I guess but I want it to stop and I want it to stop now," I said firmly and for a moment there was silence between us until...

"Okay," he said so casually.

"What?"

"I said it's fine by me. I don't care," he said, his words creating pains in my chest.

"That's it? You don't care?" I gritted my teeth feeling irritated at the situation. There may have been no feelings on his part but I thought he'd at least try and fight for this to continue instead of giving up so easily.

"Yeah, whatever. See you around," he threw his hand up in a careless wave before heading back to the school. It was stupid to believe that he'd try and beg me to stay, that he'd confess love for me, that he'd want me to be his girlfriend instead of just his fuck-buddy - that was all wishful thinking. Even if that wasn't to happen I hoped there would've been some kind of remorse, some kind of plea to continue what we had but instead I was met with someone who seemed to care very little about me.