18: Atsumu Miya - These Real Feelings

Warning! This oneshot includes a very intense stalker. If this is a topic that upsets you I'd perhaps give this oneshot a miss, or proceed with caution!

Note: this is set during the MSBY period.

 I was one of the physiotherapists for the team, dealing with the health of the players bodies and helping whenever they felt any tensions in their bodies. I had been with the team for a few years now, but recently I was experiencing a problem, and that problem was called Atsumu Miya. I had somehow developed an irritating crush on him, but I was fully aware that he was an asshole. He was just an incredibly impressive setter, and he was undeniably attractive. I knew he was a player though, and that he had multiple girls on the go at once, and I didn't fancy being another name added to a list so I was in the process of getting over my stupid feelings.

The perfect opportunity arose: MSBY's thirtieth anniversary as a club. It was a huge celebration and I dressed to impress, a few of my close work friends helping me get over him by making me look flawless. The trouble was that with a celebration like that, there was a lot of alcohol, and alcohol often led to mistakes.

I awoke in a bedroom I did not recognise. It was large and very modern, a large floor to ceiling window being covered by a netted curtain and on the grey carpet I spotted the dress I was wearing last night. The bedsheets were silky against my skin enforcing the fact I was naked, and I felt the pressure of an arm wrapped around my waist. Thinking back to the events of last night I knew exactly who had his arm wrapped around me but I didn't want to believe it.

Slowly I turned over and whispered a swear word when I saw Miya sleeping there. This was the last thing I intended to happen. I was aiming to glam up to impress anyone else other than him, and now nit was him I was laid next to.

Carefully I crept from his grip, not wanting to wake him as the last thing I wanted to do was talk to him. I knew I'd have to do the walk of shame back to my flat, but that was better than him waking up and us having to talk, so I slipped back into my dress and left his apartment very quickly.

On the train ride home I felt incredibly embarrassed. A few teenage girls on the way to school whispered and giggled between them as they looked at me, and a young boy openly asked why I was in a nighttime party dress. An old guy even went as far as to try and hit on me. I was incredibly relieved when I finally reached my flat, keen to get out of this fancy dress and into something more comfortable.

- Timeskip -

A week had gone by since the party, and I had told my closest girlfriends of what had happened. They knew the predicament I was in, after all Miya had a habit of sleeping around and I didn't want to be just another girl he could manipulate, but that didn't stop my feelings for him. I wanted to stay as far away from him as possible, to the point where the other girls took over his weekly physical analysis appointments, something which was normally performed by me.

One morning I awoke to find a strange letter had been posted through the door. It wasn't delivered by the postman as my address wasn't on it, instead it was just my name in handwriting I didn't recognise. Carefully I opened it, and as I read each word chills went down my spine.

My Dearest (l/n),

I see you every day and I cannot take my eyes off of you. Your gorgeous dress you wore last week made you look like an Angel. My Angel (l/n). You are the most beautiful thing, and you drive me crazy with desire. I want you to know that I adore you, and I will do everything in my power for the two of us to be together, forever.

Love, your Dearest.

I stared at the letter, knowing it had to be some sort of practical joke, but if it was then it was a sick joke. Shivers ran down my spine, reading it over and over and feeling sick each time. I decided to shove the letter in my bag and show the girls at work, hoping to get some advice from them.