40: Asahi Azumane - The Math Tutor (Lemon)

Warning! This is a lemon so there's sexual content ahead!

 Mr Karasuma, our maths teacher, handed me my paper back with a very disappointed look on his face. When I looked down at my paper I realised why. "Ugh," I groaned, staring at the nineteen he scrawled in read pen at the top of the sheet. I hid my head in my arms on my desk, dreading to think what my parents would say. They had paid for me to have a tutor over the past six weeks and still my grades weren't improving, but it wasn't my fault my tutor was a boring, old, incompetent man.

"We'll done Azumane, highest marks in the class again," Mr Karasuma spoke and my head shot up, looking at the desk next to me where Asahi Azumane sat and my mouth dropped open when I saw the ninety-five scribbled on his paper.

"Thank you sir," Azumane said politely, Mr Karasuma then carrying on. As he had our back to us, I leaned over towards Azumane and caught his eye.

"Azumane, how'd you do that well?" I hissed and he looked at me awkwardly, blushing a little.

"I studied," he said simply.

"Yeah but how? I studied as well and I still failed!"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what to tell you," he mumbled and I sighed.

"Miss (l/n), is there something you'd wish to share with the class?" Mr Karasuma asked and I growled - it was like he had a vendetta towards me.

"No sir," I growled, slumping back in my seat. I kept on glancing over to Azumane, glancing between him and his sheet filled with correct answers. I had always thought Azumane was attractive but his timidness wasn't really my style. I did know however that I needed a new tutor for maths and he was a choice I would happily take.

Once the end-of-class bell rang and the class stood to collect their belongings, I rushed over to Azumane. "(l/n)," he acknowledged me awkwardly.

"Azumane, listen, I'm in dire need of a teacher. A maths teacher, one that's competent and better than this old guy I've got tutoring me now who I'm pretty sure is only tutoring me because I'm a young women. Look, you get great grades and you're a nice person, please, please, please will you tutor me?" I spilled out my words, begging him dramatically. He looked lost for words, staring at me for a solid minute before coughing and straightening up. "I'll pay you of course!"

"That's not necessary, of course I'll tutor you if you need my help... I don't know how much help I'll be-,"

"Are you kidding? With a score like that I'm bound to learn something," I laughed and he blushed. "Shall we start tomorrow after school?"

"I've got volleyball after school until 19:00 but I can tutor you after?" He suggested and I smiled, nodding.

"Thanks so much for this, I'll pay you back, I promise!" I grinned, hooking my bag over my shoulder and waving to him as I left the class. Now I had to prepare myself for arriving home and showing my parents my terrible grade.

- Timeskip -

I had bought some snacks from the local convenience store for us to nibble on whilst studying, and now I was just waiting for him to arrive. My parents chewed me out last night when I showed them my terrible grade, but when I assured them I had the top maths student coming to tutor me they were a little bit more lenient. They fired my old maths tutor in a second, accusing him of not teaching me properly which amused me greatly as most of the time he was just being an old pervert. I was very grateful that Azumane was going to be my new tutor.

The doorbell rang and I immediately jumped to my feet. "I'll get it!" I called through the house, hoping to reach the door before my parents but it was a race I lost. Mum answered the door and was apparently shocked to see Azumane.