7: Aran Ojiro - Secret Love (Lemon)

Warning! There's sexual content in this oneshot, you've been warned!

 I leant against the rails of the balcony which hung around the edges of the gym, watching my boyfriend below play volleyball with his team. He was the ace of the team, having just landed an incredibly intense spike on the other side of the court. Around the balcony there were many people who liked to watch the volleyball team practice as they were the stars of the school, and it slightly irritated me when they cheered out specifically for Aran as they were clearly just trying to flirt with him. I knew he loved me though, so that was what mattered most.

Aran and I had known each other for a very long time. I grew up with him and at first saw him as another brother, but as I grew older I began to see him in a different light. He grew more and more attractive, and apparently he felt the same way as a few months ago he asked me to be his girlfriend. Despite our two year age gap we were in love, but so as not to hurt the reputation and coordination of the team we kept our relationship secret.

There were times at school where we'd subtly text each other and sneak off to a private location to spend time together and make out, other than that we only had time after-practice. It was annoying but I never wanted him to give up volleyball just to spend more time with me.

When practice was over I sent him a text telling him to meet me in the science laboratories, knowing they'd be empty at this time. I skipped there, happy to spend some alone time with my boyfriend and ten minutes later he slid open the classroom door. "Hey," he said in his sexy deep voice, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey," I said with a cheeky smile, leaning up on my tip-toes due to the fact he was much taller than me. Our lips interlocked and, expectedly, we spent the next fifteen minutes making out in the science lab, treasuring this moment of alone time.

- Timeskip -

It was the weekend, I was home alone and I was bored. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, but Aran was still at the morning volleyball practice, so I was simply laid on the sofa watching the minutes tick by until it finally reached 12:00. Immediately I picked up my phone and sent quite a suggestive text to him.

Me: Babe I'm sooooo bored and I'm all alone, won't you come keep me company? xox

12:00

Baby: I'll be there as quick as I can. You definitely alone? x

12:02

Me: Yeah, I'll be alone all day xox

12:02

Baby: Good. I'll see you soon x

12:02

Me: Love you xox

12:03

Baby: Love you too x

I smiled at my phone and got myself prepared, showering and shaving. I picked out my sexiest underwear ready for his arrival which thankfully didn't take long. As I knew no one was home and no one would be home I went downstairs dressed in only the lingerie, looking through the peephole to make sure it was him before pulling the door wide open. His eyes immediately fell south of my face making me take his chin and lift it up again. "Hello," I said with a smirk.

"Hey babe," he said, his lips latching onto mine and pushing me further into the house, him flicking his shoes off carelessly and stripping his jacket to the floor.

"Calm down baby, lets at least head to my bedroom," I laughed, gently pushing him off of me.

"You dress like that then expect me to calm down?" He asked sarcastically, but I still grabbed his hand and took him up the stairs towards my bedroom, him slamming the door shut after me. Aran was so strong he was able to pick me up like a doll, so I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held my thighs tightly, my arms around his neck and our lips barely parting. In this position I could feel his erection grow against my pussy, which was beginning to make me feel hot.