24: Yuuji Terushima - Captains (Lemon)

Warning! There's sexual content ahead!

Requested by:  ashofthewillow

 Both the girls and the boys volleyball team at Johzenji High were equally as good as each other, but I - as the captain of the girls team - would never admit that. The girls and the boys team had had an immense rivalry since they were both formed, and it continued to this day. Despite the rivalry most of the boys team were okay to talk to, all but Yuuji Terushima.

Terushima and I had the strongest rivalry of them all. He hated me and I hated him. Not only was he a poor captain but he was a flirt and a womaniser, treating his girlfriends like trash. It was a well known fact around the school that he and I didn't get along and it made the rivalry between the two teams stronger.

It was immensely satisfying when Terushima and the boys got knocked out of their tournament to a school called Karasuno, whilst my girls and I powered through won our match, and the next day at school we couldn't help but be incredibly smug about the fact. We walked over to the boys gym after school and hung around the entrance, watching them play. "Hey (y/n)!" Hana called over to me, her being the only one I truly got on with from their team.

"Hey Hana," I smiled at her before turning to the boys who noticed our presence. "Hey losers! Quite literally," I shouted out to them. "You practicing extra hard today? You could do with the practice... I hear a team with two four foot kids beat you? Oh you poor things, that must be terribly embarrassing," I mocked and the girls behind me snickered.

"Hey! We're gonna knock them out next time!" Terushima shouted, storming up to me.

"Oh really? That's if you even get the chance. After all, what's the point in keeping the team together if you're just going to loose all the time?" My vice captain, Rio, said as she folded her arms.

"Yeah, I heard the headmaster is already thinking if dismembering the boys team if they suck so bad," Kaede, our libero, said and I smirked, glad to have my girls to back me up.

"Oh yeah? You wouldn't last two seconds against Karasuno, at least we lasted two sets!"

"Yeah, two sets you lost, idiot," I smirked.

"Alright alright, that's enough," Hana pushed us apart as we'd gotten right up in each others faces.

"We're going now anyway, you little boys need to learn how to play volleyball properly after all," I teased, waving as my team and I left the gym to head to ours.

"You're brutal on him, you know that?" Rio said and I shrugged. "Why just him?"

"What do you mean?"

"Rio's right, you seem to love getting a rise out of him," Kaede analysed and I could see where they were going with this. For the past couple of weeks they had thought that my hatred for the fake blond was just a cover for my love for him, something which I repeatedly denied. I rolled my eyes as they knew they were getting onto that topic, and I saved them the trouble.

"I know exactly what you're going to say so I'll shoot you down first: I'm not brutal on him just to cover up any romantic feelings I may have, of which there are none!"

"Alright captain," Rio teased.

"Whatever you say," Toka, our ace, added and I scoffed.

"Lets just get down to business, shall we?" I said as we entered our clubroom. The girls agreed and the teasing stopped there as we readied ourselves for an evening of tough practice.

- Timeskip -

A house party was being thrown at a friends house, and my team and I decided to go in the effort to lift our spirits after our defeat in the semi-finals. We were feeling glum about the loss so we thought this party would cheer us up, until we found out that the boys team would be there and we would most probably get tormented. Still we were strong girls who admitted defeat with pride.