12: Yuuji Terushima - The Bikini (Lemon)

Warning! There's sexual content in this oneshot, I repeat, sexual content in this oneshot!

 The student council meeting had adjourned but I remained in my seat, my head resting on my palm as I stared at the invitation my boyfriend had given me. Yuuji had given invitations to many people, but when he gave me mine he excitedly said it was special given that it had 'VIP' scribbled on the front next to a winky face and a heart.

Yuuji was hosting a pool party for tomorrow, and usually our teachers would be against such things as they'd want us studying on the weekends instead but because Yuuji was the smartest in the year they let it slide. Not only was Yuuji the smartest in our year, but he was also the most popular and it showed, especially with the girls.

My boyfriend had perfected the bad boy look; he was a bit of a bad boy but he was also a loving and caring boyfriend, treating me like a queen so I knew I had nothing to worry about on his end, but it didn't stop girls from trying. They'd always try flirting with him in front of me, they'd touch him and laugh and his stupid jokes but I was happy when Yuuji slung his arm around my shoulder, parading me like I was a trophy. He made me feel good, however the pool party he had organised was making me feel nervous.

"Hey (y/n), why're you staring at the invite?" Rio, my best friend asked as she realised I hadn't moved from my spot at the student council meeting table.

"It's a pool party Rio... I know it's summer and it's hot but a pool party means that girls are going to be there in bikinis," I said, biting my nail.

"Are you seriously nervous about whether Terushima will look elsewhere? (y/n) that dude's eyes literally turn into hearts whenever he sees you. You're his whole damn world, Takeharu admitted he's sick of hearing about you at their practice," she said, Rio's boyfriend being Yuuji's friend Futamata, the setter of the volleyball team. "You've got nothing to worry about. Hurry up, we've gotta catch their practice before it finishes," she gestured the clock and I realised it was almost 20:00.

Together we walked to the gym to greet our boyfriends and the team, stepping in and seeing them play a six versus six match. Yuuji spiked the ball hard, earning his side a point. As soon as he saw me he smiled brightly and waved, and I couldn't help but chuckle at his adorableness. There was only five minutes left of practise so Rio and I didn't have to wait long until the boys approached us, Yuuji wrapping his arm around me. "Ew, you smell of sweat," I said and he laughed, leaning in and kissing me.

"We can take a shower when we get home," he winked, flustering me.

"Yuuji..."

"Aw just joking babe. I'll get changed then walk you home, yeah?" He asked and I smiled, nodding. After he'd changed we bade a farewell to the team and Rio, walking to mine hand in hand. "You looking forward to the party tomorrow?" He asked, smirking and clearly excited himself.

"Yeah I am, should be fun," I said in as much fo a convincing tone as I could manage.

"It's gonna be nice to freshen off in this heat too," he added. He spoke about tomorrows events happily, me smiling and nodding along with everything he was saying until we finally reached my house. "Alright, bye babe. See you tomorrow," he leant in and kissed me passionately. He watched me enter my house and I waved goodbye before shutting the door and sliding down it into a ball on the floor, wondering how tomorrow was going to go.

- The Next Day -

I didn't own any bikinis or patterned swimsuits, all I had was a normal sports one which was enough to make me feel insecure. On top of that I wore a simple white top and blue denim shorts, a bag on my shoulder carrying my essentials. As I approached Yuuki's house I could hear the music and loud chatter. The front door was open so I crept in, weaving my way through the people towards the back garden, no one having really noticed my arrival.