Chapter 3

third chapter

    "You...you are the principal...?!"

    Bernese Mountain turned his head, and Ritu was struggling to get up from the ground.

    After discovering that he was the principal, the student's attitude changed abruptly: "Mr. Principal! Yaoguang is so lawless! She actually hit me in front of you! Look!" He pointed to his nose, "It's bleeding!"

    Byrne Shan's indifferent face: "Oh."

    He turned to Yaoguang, his tone was softer: "Students are forbidden to fight privately, how do you beat him?"

    Yaoguang is very righteous: "He said he wanted to learn from me first, and it was precisely because of this. , Shaotu and I were locked up by him."

    Bernshan raised his eyebrows: "Oh?"

    Ritu panicked when he saw that his expression was wrong: "No... No! She lied!"

    He pointed at Yaoguang sharply: " You are all hands and feet, how could I deal with the two of you?! You have to use your brain to slander people, and you have the ability to show evidence!"

    Yaoguang became impatient and raised his fist at him: "Proof? "Just a fight.

    Ruitu shrank back in fright, reacted, and became even more arrogant: "You still want to hit me?!"

    "Yaoguang, don't," Shaotu held Yaoguang, "the principal is right, students can't fight privately."

    Yao Guang frowned and lowered his fist.

    Ritu looked at the two of them and sneered inwardly.

    evidence? If you can get the evidence, there will be a ghost!

    The reason why he chose such a corner is because there are no cameras attached to this warehouse, and there is nothing to prove their rhetoric!

    He raised his chin confidently: "I can testify against me—but you must show evidence first, or you will be punished with me!"

    "Okay," the next second, Yaoguang said, "Shaotu has evidence. ."

    Ritu was dumbfounded: "...Huh?"

    When Shaotu was named, he was stunned and turned to Yaoguang: "You...?"     Yaoguang

    pointed at his pocket: "Aren't you going to take it out?"

He took out a small gray ball and fiddled with it, the ball suddenly made a "wow" sound and stretched out, turning into a mechanical dog.

    Bernese snorted strangely and looked at Shaotu: "Are you from the mechanical department?"

    "Well," Shaotu nodded and said to the mechanical dog gently, "Lobbie, replay."

    Robbie snorted, He put his front paws in front of him solemnly and sat down.

    Immediately, a human voice suddenly spit out from its mouth:

    "You guys are in there... Come back tomorrow..."

    "The poor and sour guy of the third-class star..." Although the

    voice was a little vague, it was still clear that the person who spoke was Ruitu.

    The headmaster's face sank immediately.

    "What..." Ruitu looked at Shaotu and Yaoguang in disbelief, "Impossible? How could you..."

    Shaotu sneered.

    The softness in his eyes disappeared when he faced Ritu.

    "Do you think we'll really walk with you without any defense?" he said coldly, "It's too stupid."