Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    "Yaoguang," Ludwig said solemnly, "run up the mountain."

    They are at a fork in the road. To the left is a steep hillside, the top of the hillside is just above the gap, and the mountain road to the right gradually descends. , Below is a piece of boiling black mud.

    Yaoguang said briefly, "Okay."

    She pulled the white-horned snow elephant forcefully, and the latter hurriedly turned around and ran up the mountain road.

    On the left side of the crowd was the black mud that was constantly surging and boiling. Haijia hurriedly shrank back and muttered: "It's terrifying."

    Ludwig hoped for the black mud, his eyes brooding, and he suddenly pulled out a small knife. , cut off a few long hairs of the white-horned snow elephant and threw it down.

    Haiga asked: "What are you doing?"

    Ludwig ignored him and looked down at the long hair falling into the black mud. It was obviously less than a few strands of feather light, but it was instantly engulfed by the black mud and sank without a trace. .

    He frowned and dropped the scabbard of the knife again.

    The scabbard was made of leather, which was several times heavier than the fur of the white-horned snow elephant, but instead it floated on the black mud, and it slowly sank after a dozen seconds.

    Ludwig looked at all this, seemed to understand something, and put away the knife.

    Turin on the side said "Oh?": "It's quite interesting."

    Haijia: "...What do you understand?" Why did he not understand at all?

    Turin rolled his eyes at him: "Do you know why the sinking speed of the two is different?"

    Hai Jia shook his head honestly.

    Turin asked again: "What's the difference between the elephant hair and the scabbard? You already know this, right?"

    Haiga humbly said, "No, I don't know."

    Turin: "..."

    "Elephant hair is something in the arena," Ludwig said, "and the scabbard is something brought from the real world. The data stream is generated by the system host before it can be reflected in the arena." He paused, Said, "Intuitively, one belongs to the outside world and the other belongs to the inner world."

    "So that's the case," Norman also joined the discussion, "so the phagocytosis of elephant hair will be faster than the scabbard, because the virus is specially designed to deal with the arena, Like the scabbard, uh... the real data flow, its decomposition speed will be relatively slower?"

    Ludwig nodded: "Yes."

    Gaius listened to the crowd's discussion, and his brows were twisted into pimples. Finally loosened up a bit: "So, if we get on black mud, we shouldn't be swallowed up immediately?"

    "Theoretically," Ludwig said, "but it's better to get out as soon as possible.

    " The scabbard finally sank.

    "What's the matter," Hai Jia sighed, "A good league school competition, but it's like this..."

    Under their feet, the places eroded by the black mud gradually exposed, and the originally flat ground seemed to be The sulfuric acid was generally splashed, and there were uneven traces. The original color became blurred, and the surface was covered with a layer of black and white vague objects.