Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    "Xiaoyao?" Lu Xuekai murmured.

    He stared at Yao Guang, his eyes changed from surprise to joy, he stood up suddenly, and grabbed her hand: "So you are really Yao Guang?!"

    Yao Guang pursed his lips.

    She has the same name as Xiao Yao, and the name she pronounced in this mouth probably refers to Xiao Yao.

    But Xiaoyao said that the first-class star didn't want to see her.

    Yaoguang took a half step back, his eyes showing vigilance: "Who are you?"

    Hearing this, Lu Xuekai's expression seemed a little lost, but he still smiled: "Well, you may have forgotten, we played together when we were young, at that time you He always follows me and calls me brother Xuekai."

    Yaoguang said coldly, "I don't remember." Xiaoyao didn't mention it to her.

    Lu Xuekai opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he just forced a smile: "It's also... We also played together for a summer, you don't remember me being normal."

    At that time, his father and Yao's father were the same. Baron, the two families have some contacts, and occasionally play with their children. It was at that time that Lu Xuekai met Yaoguang.

    He just heard that Mrs. Yao had only one daughter, but he saw two sisters, Yao Guang and Yao Zhu.

    Yaozhu is innocent and lively, and is very popular with adults. In contrast, Yaoguang is unhappy and like a silent shadow. Although Yao's father does not show it on his face, Lu Xuekai always thinks that he doesn't like Yaoguang.

    But he likes it.

    He was naughty at that time and liked to run around with Yaoguang. Yaoguang looked quiet, but he was very smart and stable. Once Lu Xuekai fell from a tree and dislocated his arm, Yaoguang helped him do it. emergency treatment.

    But when he was ten years old, Yaoguang disappeared inexplicably.

    Lu Xuekai was very sad, and ran to ask his mother, but his mother pressed his shoulder with a complicated look, telling him not to mention Yaoguang again, as if he had never seen her before.

    Later, Yao's father was promoted to marquis, and the two families lost contact.

    Unexpectedly...he would meet Yao Guang again here.

    Lu Xuekai remembered the past, and his heart was full of mixed feelings. Thousands of words finally turned into one sentence: "Have you... been doing well?"

    Yaoguang blinked: "Not good."

    Lu Xuekai's body froze.

    Yaoguang said: "Black Mercury is very desolate and unsuitable for human habitation. Xiaoyao has respiratory diseases, has no money at home, and has no way to treat it, so every day is very miserable."

    Yaoguang knows that human beings will have a funeral after death. , I heard that this is the only way to go safely.

    But on the day Xiaoyao died, she was the only one, and Yaoguang dug the grave bit by bit. She was not a digging robot. The soil of Black Mercury was hard, and it was very difficult to dig the grave, but Yaoguang had to dig the pit. Deep enough, so that the monsters won't find the corpse and dig it out and eat it.

    "What?! Black Mercury?!" Lu Xuekai was shocked, "Why did you go there?!"

    Outside the screen, Long Tao and his roommate also stared at him.