Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Suohata exclaimed: "Annie! Don't go!"

    He tried to stand up quickly, but the loss of an arm made it difficult for his body to control his balance. Suohata slammed his head into the tree trunk. Explosion.

    "Boom!" The

    heat wave set off, and Shuoba was directly shot flying and fell several meters away. He hurriedly raised his head, only to see the huge chimera exploded from the middle, and the original sticky body was instantly evaporated. Fired into sparks and splashed everywhere.

    And the place where it was standing also had a bright red flame, and the heat wave was soaring into the sky, and the scalding heat wave could be felt from a distance of more than ten meters.

    It's Annie.

    "Annie!" He called out briefly, and rushed in without thinking.

    As soon as Shaotu and the others arrived, they saw Shaobata's figure disappearing into the sea of ​​​​fire.

    He exclaimed: "Brother!"

    A slender figure passed by beside him—Yao Guang accelerated suddenly, the speed was so fast, the blond hair drew a sharp arc in the air, she jumped into the fire, stood up straight, and went around Ring look.

    The hot air collided with the air, condensing into white waves, blocking most of the vision, Yao Guang frowned and bent down slightly.

    The air below was much better, Yao Guang could barely see the surroundings, there was a person lying on the ground not far away, looking at his figure, it was Shaobata.

    But Yaoguang looked around again, but could not see Annie.

    There was hesitation in Yaoguang's eyes, but she paused for a while, and immediately another wave of fire came. She didn't dare to delay, and hurriedly stepped forward, picked up the scorpion, and jumped a few times to quickly escape from the sea of ​​​​fire.

    "Brother!"

    Shaotu hurried over and took Shaoba from Yaoguang's hand: "Brother... Are you okay?"

    He carefully placed Shaoba flat on the ground, and the latter's face was covered in flames. of soot, his eyes were closed, and he seemed to have passed out.

    "He inhaled too much smoke," Yaoguang said after checking, "you will wake up in a while."

    Shaotu pursed his lips and nodded, "Okay," he raised his head with gratitude, "Thank you. , Yaoguang."

    Yaoguang: "It's fine."

    She turned her head unnaturally, avoiding the sight of Shaotu.

    She paused and asked Shaotu, "You see Ann..."

    "Hey, you two," Mao Zhi had been wandering beside him, and suddenly said, "Look at this."

    He came over, holding a Fist-sized black object.

    Yaoguang and Shaotu approached, only to find that the color of the thing was scorched by the fire, the original color was no longer visible, and even the shape was blurred.

    Maozhi: "What is this thing?"

    Yaoguang said, "Let me see."

    She took the thing from Maozhi's hand and opened the scan:

    [The detection is completed, the analysis component: carbon structural steel. 】

    "Carbon structural steel." She read it out directly.