Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    "Brother!"

    Shaotu screamed, subconsciously rushing out a few steps, trying to catch Shaobata.

    But he was still a step too late, and only heard the sound of "thorn--", and Shuobata fell heavily, leaving only a small half of the sleeve in the palm of Shuotu's hand.

    Mao Zhi grabbed him and said, "What are you doing crazy?!"

    "Let go of me!" Shaotu shouted, "I'm going to save him!"

    "Save?" Mao Zhi said, "How do you want to save him? Jump off with them to commit suicide?"

    His voice was cold, like a sharp sword stabbing into Chaos's head, he woke up a little and raised his head blankly.

    "Don't be impulsive anymore?" Mao Zhi said, "You can see for yourself."

    He changed his position and let Shuotu stand in the gap in the bulkhead, but his hand was still tightly tugging at his shoulder.

    Rabbit lowered his head.

    It was almost early morning, and the Maria was driving in a thick ink color. Fortunately, they were not flying very high. Through the heavy fog, they could faintly see the scene on the ground.

    On the ground, the black flowing monster was constantly rolling, and it seemed that something was struggling inside its body. After a while, it retched and spat out two balls.

    It's Suohata and Annie.

    Suobata was still in a coma, while Annie quickly got up, half hugged and half dragged him, and ran towards the forest not far away.

    I don't know if it was fortunate or unfortunate, but the monster swallowed the two of them, but instead acted as a meat pad, and it was only during their whereabouts that Shuabata and Annie were not injured.

    Shaotu looked at Annie, his heart clenched.

    "Run quickly...!" But

    Annie herself was not very fast, and dragged another person. The black beast chased after him aggressively. Before she could run far, it grabbed her ankle.

    She let out a low cry and fell to the ground.

    Shaotu: "Annie...!"

    "Shuh--"

    Suddenly, a white light flashed across itself like a meteor, leaping down from a height of several hundred meters, and piercing straight into the body of the black beast!

    "Gah!" The

    black beast let out a strange and rough scream, and shrank, releasing the restraint on Annie.

    Annie was able to catch her breath, rolled over, and ran away again.

    Shaotu was stunned and turned his head sideways.

    Yao Guang stood beside him, his hands still in a throwing posture.

    "What are you still doing?" She said lightly, "Let the Maria land."

    Both Annie and Suohata were fine for the time being, and the top priority was to catch up with them and rescue them from the beasts.

    "Now you're the helmsman of the Maria," Yaoguang said. "If you're in a mess, then we can't do anything, and," she paused, "not to mention saving Saohata and Annie. It's gone."

    Her tone was cold, but it seemed to have a kind of magical power, which calmed Shaotu's terrified heart.

    He took a deep breath: "...you're right."