Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    The next day, a post named [Broom Goddess Record Post] climbed the HOT list of the First Military Academy Forum.

    Although this post records a little-known freshman, the screenshots in the post about her using a broom to crush contestants from all walks of life made her instantly popular among the students.

    Today, she is even more upset, leaving Arthur, the first freshman, behind with a score of 9 points.

    The students talked a lot:

    "Who is this person? He's too powerful, isn't he cheating?"

    "Which family's daughter? No... I've never seen such a person before!"

    "I'm the only one who cares about Miss Sister. Is she good-looking ? My sister is so pretty!"

    Even the instructors from the combat and mechanics departments also paid attention to this post, but...their focus was a little different.

    Combat Department Instructor: "Fuck? Such good physical skills, such a keen reaction ability, why is TM in the Mechanical Department?!"

    Mechanical Department Instructor: "Fuck? Such a coquettish weapon, such an unexpected transformation method, TM's Why are you in Class C?!" The

    combat instructors glared at the mechanics instructors, and the mechanics instructors... glared at each other.

    "I didn't read it wrong." In the

    student council, Hai Jia was holding a light brain and scanning the post with interest: "This freshman is very powerful."

    He looked at a gorgeous girl beside him: "Turin, if you If you face her, will you lose?"

    Turin snorted from his nose.

    "Skills are really good," she said critically, "but I can't compare to me."

    A mechanical black panther at her feet heard this and let out a long cry.

    Turin looked at another handsome young man, the edge between his eyebrows was slightly retracted, and his chin raised: "Norman, are you right?"

    Norman raised his head, a gentle light flashed in his black eyes: "Don't say that, Turin, both of you are from the mechanical department. You can give her some pointers when the time comes."

    Turin: "."

    Her expression didn't seem very happy, Don't look away: "Oh."

    Norman turned his head and found that Hai Jia looked at him strangely: "What's wrong?"

    Hai Jia: "..."

    "Seriously, sometimes I want to hit you."

    He poked at the silent Ludwig: "What do you think of this new student? She must be in the top three."

    Ludwig was looking down at a stack of documents without raising his head: "Yeah."

    Haiga: "...Cut." Really cold.

    Ludwig looked at his watch and put away the document: "It's time, let's go for an interview."

    Today, the students of the news agency are going to give them another interview about the freshman game. Several people stood up one after another. Turin I noticed that Yaozhu was already waiting at the door.

    She glanced sideways: "You moved very fast today."

    Yaozhu said obediently: "Can't let the seniors wait."