Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Hearing this, the surrounding students whispered and looked at Yao Guang in surprise.

    "General? General Adolf?! Isn't he recovering from illness?"

    "Why did the general seek her? Do they know each other?"

    "Impossible, she's just a freshman."

    "Because the president, right? It's not that the president is very optimistic about her. Is it?"

    Ludwig turned a deaf ear to those discussions, his face was calm, and Yaoguang's face was reflected in his gray-blue eyes.

    Seeing that Yaoguang didn't answer, he repeated it again: "Are you free now?"

    Yaoguang tilted his head.

    She had an impression of General Adolf, the one who collected evidence for her and cleared up rumors.

    She thought about it for a while, and said, "Yes."

    Ludwig nodded slightly: "Come with me," and said to Shuotu and Maozhi, "You two are also together."

    What? They want too?

    Shaotu and Maozhi exchanged surprised glances.

    Ludwig turned around, the people around him receded like sea water with awe, he motioned the three to follow, and led them out of the office.

    Shaotu walked two steps quickly and came to Yaoguang's side. The two were very close, almost head to head. He lowered his voice and said, "Yaoguang, what is the general looking for us?"

    Yaoguang blinked: "No. I know."

    Shaotu wanted to ask again, but felt inexplicably cold, he looked up with a feeling, and found Ludwig staring at him.

    Those gray-blue eyes were cold and sharp as arrows.

    Shaotu: "...!"

    He subconsciously took a step back, and for some reason, he lowered his head in a guilty conscience.

    Seeing the distance between the two widen, Ludwig's eyes narrowed slightly, and he looked back as if nothing had happened.

    He led the three through the corridor, and finally stopped at the door of the principal's office.

    Ludwig raised his arm, and his slender fingers wrapped in leather gloves gently touched the door, signaling to Yao Guang, "Go in."

    Yao Guang nodded to him and walked into the principal's office first.

    Ludwig's eyes fell on her, and when Yaoguang walked over, he looked at the other two.

    Shaotu and Maozhi did not dare to stop, so they quickly followed.

    As soon as the three entered, they found that the office was full of people, divided into two groups: teachers from the First Military Academy and a group of people in military uniforms.

    The teachers were all standing on one side, but instead, the soldiers stood in the center of the room, surrounded by a serious old man. Although he was over old, he was sitting upright like a drawn sword.

    Seeing the three of them, General Adolf stretched out a smile on his tense face.

    "You are classmate Yaoguang, aren't you?" When he spoke, his tone was as kind as a grandpa next door.

    "Yes," Yaoguang nodded, "Long time no see, General."

    General Adolf was stunned for a moment, and when he spoke again, his voice became much more serious.