Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    [Please note that the spaceship is about to arrive at the destination port, please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts. 】

    The moment the electronic sound started, the people who had vomited in a daze were startled, and they all came to their senses.

    Hai Jia stood up with a pale face: "Have we arrived at the Capital Star?"

    "Yes," Shaotu sat in the co-pilot seat, staring at the navigation map, "about ten minutes."

    Hearing this, Hai Jia long He let out a breath and fell back into his seat: "Great!"

    If he didn't get off the spacecraft, he was afraid that he would actually vomit on the ship!

    "However," he rubbed his chin and said still, "Is it so easy to rob a spaceship? I thought it would be more thrilling. No wonder the interstellar pirates are so rampant recently..."

    Suddenly, a sharp alarm interrupted him.

    [Warning, a large number of attack responses have been detected ahead, please prepare for defense. 】

    Everyone: "?!"

    Yaoguang clicked on the console a few times, then raised his head: "It's the border police of Capital Star."

    Everyone looked at the display screen, and saw a row of space warships on the Star Wharf they were about to dock. , the logo of the Alliance was marked on the ship, and the first warship sent a signal to them: "The spaceship in front! Stop immediately!"

    The warships behind it lined up in a row, turned their cannons, and aimed at Yaoguang's spaceship. .

    "This, this..." Hai Jia was shocked.

    "How could this be?" Norman said in shock, "Even the border police can't fire at the people at will!"

    Yaoguang said, "Wait a minute."

    Even in the face of a row of cannons, she still had a calm expression on her face. , After a quick operation, a recording popped up on the screen:

    [C1, please note that at 12:15, a small FA spacecraft was hijacked by interstellar pirates and sailed without authorization. It is inferred that its destination is the capital star, please capture it immediately! 】

    Yaoguang turned off the recording and said, "This is the communication I just intercepted from Beidun Star."

    Everyone: "..."

    Turin kicked Haijia fiercely: "You are thrilled, are you satisfied? !"

    Haiga: "Hey huh..."

    "Forget it," Norman advised, "the most urgent thing is to think about how to stop the port, we have to go after Luther, can't we always float in space?"

    Yaoguang pondered for a moment, then said: "Then—everyone fasten their seat belts."

    Everyone: "??" Why is this line again?

    An ominous premonition arose in Mao Zhi's heart: "...You don't want to try hard, right?"

    "Don't worry," Yaoguang misunderstood what he meant, and comforted, "I'm very good at piloting a spaceship."

    Everyone silently looked at She held the accelerator in her hand.

    Sorry, didn't see it at all.

    Norman sighed: "Forget it, let's see the tricks," he told Yaoguang, "If we are intercepted, you must hide your identity."

    The border police of Capital Star are no better than Interstellar Wharf . , they are directly regulated by the league.