Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Long Tao stared at Yao Guang on the screen, and countless small question marks flooded into his head.

    What the hell! Is the mechanical system so hard-core now?

    What the hell! Who the hell assigned this strength to Class C?

    What the hell! Who said beauty can only be cute? The beauty can also break with bare hands! combine! gold!

    ...

    Countless question marks gathered together and turned into a sentence -

    he needs to know the contact information of the young lady, now! immediately! immediately!

    Long Tao stabilized his mind and clicked on the real-time record again.

    Sure enough, as he expected, Yaoguang No. 99 was the first player to get points, and even the much-anticipated Arthur currently only has [1].

    It is a pity that the ranking of the real-time records is in no particular order. Generally, the popularity of the live broadcast room shall prevail. Therefore, Yaoguang's eye-catching [2] is only ranked at the bottom, and no one has noticed it yet.

    Long Tao did not hesitate to vote for Yao Guang.

    ——Yao Guang is a treasure, he believes in his vision!

    At this time, the assassin recovered from the shock and was out of anger.

    Thinking of him, an elite in the upper reaches of Class A, he was actually taken away from the number plate in the first minute of the game, and the opponent still took... and...

    he was a fucking broom!

    Assassin: What a shame.jpg.

    how! Is it amazing to use a broom as a weapon? !

    He yelled, "Show me the trick!" The

    assassin threw away the gun decisively, took out a dagger from his waist, pointed his toes, and slammed towards Yaoguang.

    In all fairness, the Assassin player's light skills are excellent, and even the fighting teacher of Class A praised him as "a good seedling". It can be said that in Class A... no, in the entire first grade, no one can surpass him in speed.

    The assassin proudly raised the speed to the fastest, flying around Yaoguang like a flamboyant black butterfly, and shouted: "If you have the ability, come and catch me!

    " Nodding: "Okay."

    Yaoguang stretched out a hand, before the assassin saw how she moved, the back of his neck suddenly tightened, and in the next instant, the person was lifted up.

    Yaoguang was a little surprised: "Oh? Caught?"

    Assassin: "..."

    Why are you more surprised than me? !

    "Ha!" Off the screen, Long Tao jumped up excitedly.

    Look at that sharp eye! Look at Nariso in action! He just knew - No. 99 is definitely a treasure!

    But then, he gasped again: "Be careful!"

    Behind the assassin, an octagonal dart appeared.

    "Be careful! He wants to

    use a hidden weapon!" Despicable assassin! Long Tao jumped anxiously in front of the screen, but unfortunately he couldn't wear it. No matter how earnestly he shouted, Yao Guang in the arena couldn't hear it.