Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    The room was silent.

    Only the hole of light behind the crowd kept emitting a sharp hum, like a cliff that was toppled, its light was dissipating inch by inch, disappearing into the air.

    Schiller raised his head in disbelief and trembled: "You...look what you have done..."

    "This is our only chance...the only chance..." He screamed angrily, "Do you understand? Understand?! Humanity is about to perish!!"

    Yao Guang looked at him calmly.

    "No," she said, "this is the ending you choose."

    Schiller was stunned: "...what?"

    "If you don't hunt down the robots, you won't have any vacancies," Yaoguang said, "if you don't Dismantle the intelligent system of the battle robot, and you won't be able to defeat the monsters."

    "You have had many opportunities," she raised her head, "but the ones who chose to give up these opportunities—you are yourself."

    "Boom—!

    " As her last words landed, the time-space tunnel made a loud bang, and the light hole suddenly shot out a dazzling light, and finally disappeared in front of everyone.

    The spherical space-time device slammed to the ground, rolled on the ground, cracked a crack in the middle, and was completely scrapped.

    Seeing this, everyone breathed a sigh of relief and collapsed to the ground.

    "Oh my God..." Heiga murmured, "It's so exciting..."

    "Cheer up," Turin kicked him, "We just saved the world!"

    Norman couldn't help but smile: "Tu Ling is right, everyone did a good job," he paused, turned to Yaoguang, and said sincerely, "Especially you, Yaoguang, this time is really thanks to you."

    Yaoguang was slightly startled.

    "I..." She subconsciously said, "I didn't do anything..."

    Turin rolled his eyes.

    "Can you not be so humble?" She patted the scrapped black robot hard and said, "You broke both of these robots, and you also destroyed the time-space tunnel-what's not to do?!"

    " That's right," Gaius said, "Yaoguang, you are so amazing!"

    Hearing this, Yaoguang's face rose a bit cramped.

    "But..." she whispered, "Don't you blame me?"

    If it weren't for her, Schiller would not have tracked this plane, and there would be no subsequent series of events, and everyone would not be in crisis. .

    More importantly...

    She lowered her head and saw the bare | exposed silver-gray metal skin on her arm, she paused, and concealed herself behind her.

    Shaotu noticed her movements and sighed slightly.

    "Yaoguang," he stepped forward and grabbed her arm gently, "don't do that." Yaoguang raised his

    head blankly: "...what?"

    "We are different from Schiller," Shaotu said firmly, "no matter what. What others think, in my heart, you will always be my friend."

    He pulled Yao Guang's hand out of his back with a little force.

    Yao Guang subconsciously wanted to struggle, but before her, a hand came up again.