Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    【warn! The remaining energy is insufficient, please confirm whether to turn on the sleep state! 】

    【Warning! The remaining energy is insufficient, please confirm whether to turn on the sleep state! 】

    Yao Guang was awakened by the alarm sound that kept echoing in his brain.

    When she opened her eyes, her head was resting on a pair of thin arms, along the dirty sleeves, there were a pair of worried green eyes.

    "Yaoguang?" Shaotu whispered, "Are you alright?"

    Yaoguang said "um", feeling that something was wrong, raised his head, and found that the wire on his chest was unplugged.

    She: "!"

    She was about to get up, but was held down by Shaotu.

    "You briefly lost consciousness," he said. "I heard an alarm saying it was low energy." So the cord was unplugged.

    Yaoguang said almost immediately, "It doesn't matter to me."

    "It doesn't matter," a reckless voice sounded, "Are you kidding me? Why are you so embarrassed?"

    Yaoguang was taken aback and looked up.

    Mao Zhi was actually in the power room. Although he mocked Yao Guang, he was not much better - his face was covered in blood, his clothes were almost torn into strands, and his exposed skin was covered with large scratches.

    He was half leaning against the wall, a wounded arm hanging limply by his side.

    Yaoguang hesitated for a moment before realizing something was wrong: "Why are you here?"

    "I brought him here," Annie interjected, "it's too dangerous on the deck now, the captain ordered him to retreat."

    "I don't need to retreat, "I can continue to fight."

    Annie said perfunctorily, "Okay."

    "Don't worry, Yaoguang," Shaotu whispered in Yaoguang's ear, "Maozhi didn't find out who you are.

    Yaoguang said "en", turned his head and looked at Mao Zhi: "What's going on now? "

    They were trapped in the power room, far from Maozhi's understanding of the situation.

    Mao Zhi said: "It's too bad, we were stuck in the gap and couldn't get out, so the beasts were surrounded..."

    "Bang!"

    The wall beside his face was suddenly pierced, and a sharp iron claw came in.

    - It's a monster!

    Mao Zhi's expression didn't change, he picked up a chair and smashed it, and there was a scream from across the wall, followed by the sound of wings flapping.

    Through the hole in the wall, Yaoguang saw a monster in the shape of a giant eagle flying away in a hurry.

    "You saw it too," Mao Zhi continued, "now the whole ship is surrounded by monsters. The deck, the bilge, and the starboard side have been occupied. Except for the power room and the control room, monsters almost occupy the entire ship."

    - This is a really bad situation.

    Yaoguang was silent for a while and asked, "What's wrong with the fort?"

    "I don't know," Mao Zhi said briefly, "I wanted to go down to take a look, but the fort is in the bottom cabin, and there are too many monsters there."