Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    "Xiaoyao!" Lu Xuekai almost jumped up, "Did you fill it in wrong?!"

    Shaotu also said: "Yaoguang...you only need to fill in 3 members of the student council." How to put everyone in one breath selected?

    Not only them, but even the members of the student council exchanged stunned glances.

    Hai Jia laughed loudly: "That elementary school girl is really funny, does everyone have to take a turn?"

    "I don't do it," Turin said with a tired face, "I've been named four times, and I'm still beating? Everyone I'm going to die of exhaustion..." Before

    she could finish speaking, Norman tapped her hand lightly.

    "I think it's good to have such a will," Norman looked at Yaoguang approvingly, "She grew up in a third-class star, so she should rarely have the opportunity to contact military cadets. For her, the mentoring competition should be this time. It's a rare opportunity."

    Du Ling turned his head angrily: "...Then let's fight."

    Seeing this, Yaozhu hurriedly said: "Yeah, if Yaoguang hadn't gone to the third-class star, she could have..."

    Turin turned his head back and gave her a cold look.

    "You don't put on airs here," she said nicely to Norman, and when it was Yaozhu's turn, she immediately went full throttle, "If you let her choose you, wouldn't your goal be achieved? Why would you ask us to come together? Sing with you?"

    Yaozhu's smile froze for a while: "Sister Turin, what are you talking about..."

    Turin snorted and turned his head: "Pretend."

    Norman: "?" Is it an illusion? ? Gunpowder smells so strong.

    He turned to the other people: "What do you think?"

    A tall, dark-skinned teenager standing on the far left spoke in a loud voice: "I don't care, as long as I can fight."

    "If Caesar doesn't mind, then Gigi doesn't either. Opinion." said a petite and lovely girl beside him.

    "The decision is not up to us," said a thin boy with white skin and a pair of snake-like eyes. "The key is whether the school will agree to it?"

    Norman nodded: "The snake is right," he said. Thinking of something, he asked Hai Jia, "When will Luther come back?"

    "Right now," Hai Jia scratched his head, "By the way, his condition is not very good, even if the school agrees, I don't know if I can participate in this guidance. What about the race."

    Hearing this, everyone's expressions changed slightly.

    A few days ago, Ludwig suddenly fainted and was rushed to the Imperial Capital Hospital for treatment. It is said that he lay in the sanatorium for nearly 20 hours before he came out. Bernshan and his grandfather, General Adolf, were old acquaintances and authorized him to return. Home training for a few days.

    However, according to my own opinion, in order not to delay the guide game, I decided to go back to school, and I did not announce his condition to the outside world.

    Hei Jia muttered: "It's really... I'm dying..."

    "I heard that his condition is better," Norman said, "Don't worry too much, after all, there are advanced medical equipment in the school."

    Yaozhu Listen curiously to their discussions.

    She has been in the student council for so long, and she has not been in close contact with the legendary student council president. If it weren't for the accident of Yaoguang, the coaching competition should have been a good opportunity for her to approach Ludwig...