Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    "Yaoguang!" Shaotu exclaimed, "What are you doing?!"

    He hurriedly stretched out his hand, trying to support Yaoguang: "Don't be afraid, I'll help you bandage..." But

    Yaoguang's hand was blocked by Yaoguang. opened.

    Shao Rabbit was startled.

    Yao Guang frowned, and could see that her movements were a little difficult, but she still forced herself to bend down, picked up the bundle of wires that was as thick as her waist, and pushed it into her arms.

    "Crackling—"

    After a slight current sound, the wire actually sank directly into her chest, and the junction between the wire end and Yaoguang's skin glowed with light blue light, dotted with dots, like flying fireflies.

    Shaotu was stunned, and said: "Yaoguang, you..."

    Yaoguang shook his head at him.

    The bulky wires attached to her chest restricted her movement, and when she sat down against the wall, she was as clumsy as a puppet bound by leash.

    【drop--! 】

    Suddenly, a sharp electronic sound sounded.

    Shaotu was startled and looked up quickly.

    At some point, the console in the center of the power room lit up, and a mechanical female voice sounded:

    [The system is activated. ]

    [Detected energy, turn on the automatic charging mode. ]

    [Current remaining energy: 1%] Shaotu

    : "!"

    He understands what Yaoguang is doing - she is using her own energy to power the sailboat!

    "Yaoguang! Stop it!" Shaotu raised his voice, "It's too dangerous!" How can Yaoguang,

    a little robot, have enough energy for a sailboat? ! As long as the sailboat has not started, her energy will be exhausted!

    In just a few seconds, a thin layer of sweat appeared on Shaotu's palms.

    He couldn't help thinking, if Yaoguang's energy was exhausted, would she fall into hibernation, or... just die?

    Like the other robots in this amusement park, it falls asleep and never wakes up again.

    Shaotu gritted his teeth and rushed over, trying to unplug the wires from Yaoguang's body, but she easily grabbed her wrist.

    "What are you doing?" Yaoguang was surprised, "You will break the wire like this."

    Shaotu: "Is it the time to think about the wire?! Quickly disconnect!"

    But when Yaoguang exerted a little force, Shaotu was caught Pushed back several meters.

    "No," she shook her head, "this is the only way to start the sailboat."     "

    Your position is not here, go to the communication room, the captain is still waiting for your instructions."

She was driving her crazy: "I'll go to the communication room - but you have to unplug the wire first!"

    Yao Guang couldn't help frowning.

    "Why don't you understand?" There was a little more reproach in her tone, "If you don't charge the energy, the sailboat can't take off. If the sailboat doesn't take off, all of you will die."