Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Yaoguang was stunned for a moment, and then retorted: "Impossible."

    She said firmly: "My memory system has three layers of protection locks, and the correction content will be updated regularly, it is absolutely impossible..."

    Shaotu raised his hand hurriedly, Helplessly said: "Wait, wait, that's not what I meant."

    Yaoguang stopped in confusion.

    Shaotu patiently said: "Maybe you didn't realize that every time I mentioned some specific content, you would automatically block the information, or it would be a direct memory fault."

    Yaoguang frowned: "I didn't..."

    "'Sir'." Shaotu stared at her and said suddenly.

    Yao Guang was stunned for a moment, and hesitantly said: "...What?"

    Shaotu glanced at her with a complicated expression, and spread his hands: "Look, you avoided this word just now."

    Yaoguang realized that What did he do just now, he was stunned: "I..."

    Shaotu sighed.

    "Although it's just a guess on my part," he said, "but I think ... the reason for this -- it should be this Polaris protection code."

    "I found this code when you were reading the news just now . It's running automatically," Shaotu stared at Yaoguang's eyes, "did you notice it?"

    Yaoguang's eyes flashed with surprise, he shook his head and said, "...No."

    "Well, this is normal, too. Shaotu touched his chin, "After all, it is set to hide from you, and the setter definitely doesn't want you to discover its existence."

    Yaoguang hesitated and asked, "But why?"

    Why is this person? To load an unknown code into her body? What is the purpose of TA?

    Shaotu looked at her and let out a slow sigh.

    "Didn't you just say that some of your memories may be fake?" He pulled a piece of paper from the table and motioned Yaoguang to look over, "Look, let's say your memory interval is this line.

    " A horizontal line is drawn on the top, and small numbers are marked on the bottom: "From your factory to 1038 in the solar calendar, there should be no problem with the memory during this period."

    Yaoguang frowned: "1038?"

    "It's your memory and The time before the conflict in this report," said Shaotu, "and then the anti-robot riot, right?"

    Yaoguang cautiously said, "That's what the report says."

    "So," Shaotu said after 1038 He drew a circle on his timeline, "From 1038 until you crossed over..."

    He raised his head and asked to look at Yaoguang.

    Yaoguang hurriedly said: "When I encountered the black hole accident, it was in April 1039."

    "Okay," Shaotu said, marking another [1039] after [1038], and put the two The black line in the time point is bold, "So, here is the memory of the disagreement."

    "The history of that report's claim is already clear," he tapped the screen with the tip of his pen, "that is, combat robots threaten human safety, so Your government|government has decided to suppress the robot forces..."

    Before he could finish, Yao Guang stood up abruptly.

    "According to the Law of Robots, a robot must not harm a human individual, or do nothing when a human individual will be endangered (Note 1)."