Chapter 7

Chapter VII

    "What happened to No. 99's second arrow?"

    "She guessed it? It's impossible!"

    "So fast... Arthur from Class A took a few minutes to eliminate his opponent..."

    Yaoguang turned a deaf ear to these remarks , shook his bow, and walked straight off the stage.     She walked over to a staff

    member whose mouth was so big that it could almost fit an ostrich egg: "Where will I be playing next?"

."

    Yaoguang: "Okay, thank you."

    She went to the second scene.

    This time, her opponent was a support class from Class C.

    If the three departments are divided according to their combat power level, it is the combat department > the mechanical department > the support department.

    At Yaoguang's level, it's not a problem to deal with Class C's combat department, and the support department is even easier - she didn't even use a weapon, and she took off the support department's brand after only ten seconds.

    The poor host didn't even finish reporting the name of the support department, and he turned into a white light and stepped off the stage.

    Audience: Bewildered.jpg.

    what happened? Their popcorn hasn't even been opened yet!

    An audience member said: "That girl...it seems to have broken Arthur's record." Arthur in

    his mouth is a student of Class A of the combat department, and he is also the most favored championship contender by the audience.

    The current fastest race record is Arthur's 17 seconds.

    The audience couldn't help looking at the timer on the wall. Yaoguang's opponents had already been teleported out, and the timer had just jumped to the 9th second.

    Audience: "..."

    ...almost double the time!

    "No," someone couldn't help but retort, "Arthur's opponent at the time was a battle department, isn't it the same strength?"

    "Yeah, if you give me the opponent of Class C, I can beat her faster!"

    "That girl is just a shit luck!" The

    host listened to the shouting of the audience, lowered his head silently, and checked Yaoguang's file.

    He has presided over the freshman competition for several years, and he can often judge the strength of the players with just one glance. Although the audience refuses to admit Yao Guang's strength, he feels that this girl... strength is more than that.

    But Yaoguang's profile is very ordinary, and even the admission record shows that she had to apply for the exam twice before she was successfully admitted.

    But this is not surprising. He touched his nose. The entrance examination of the First Military Academy is extremely strict. She may have a psychological burden, right?

    While watching, a cold voice sounded behind Leng Buding: "Hello, Mr. Shauna." The

    host was stunned and turned back quickly.

    Nine handsome boys and girls stood behind them. They were all tall and well-dressed. The black-haired boy at the head stood out. His face was slightly pale, but his back was straight like an unsheathed sword, and his features were like ice and snow. Sculpted, a pair of blue eyes staring at the host like a winter sky.