Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

    Teacher Jin stared at Yao Guang on the screen in shock.

    She has been teaching for ten years, but this is the first time she has seen a broom in the mechanics department...

    Bernshan murmured beside her: "I have been teaching for thirty years, and this is the first time I have seen a broom in the combat department..."

    Teacher Jin : "..."

    She couldn't help reminding: "Mr. Principal, Yaoguang is from the Department of Mechanical Engineering."

    Bernese Mountain: "..."

    If he can fight like this, he is still from the Department of Mechanical Engineering.

    - It's fucking outrageous!

    "Dong dong!" There was a knock at the door, and a staff member carefully put his head in, "Mr. Jin, is it convenient now?"     Teacher

    Jin asked, "What?"

The result is out."

    Bernshan glanced and said casually: "Good bow."

    "Yaoguang did it," Mr. Jin stood up and asked the staff, "What is the result?" The

    staff said: "With that student The fingerprints are the same."

    Hearing this, Teacher Jin fell silent.

    She did think that the culprit was Fang Manshan, but when the conclusion was confirmed by the staff, she felt unbelievable.

    To secretly destroy the weapons of other players——How vicious this must be!

    "What's the matter?" Bernshan noticed that Teacher Jin's expression was wrong, "Is that what you told me just now?"

    Teacher Jin nodded, hesitated, and said to the staff, "Bring Fang Manshan here. ."

    Fang Manshan followed the staff and walked into the control room nervously.

    "Student Fang Manshan," said Teacher Jin, "we have basically understood the situation."

    Fang Manshan was very nervous: "Teacher, I didn't mean to..."

    "I know." Teacher Jin nodded.

    Fang Manshan breathed a sigh of relief, but the next second, he heard her say: "But we have decided to retire you."

    Fang Manshan was stunned and immediately collapsed.

    "Teacher! Please! Don't..." Mingming usually pays attention to his appearance, but this time he actually cried, "I managed to get into the first military academy...!

    " Everyone is here to say congratulations, everyone is laughing..." He said a few words incoherently, "My dad...my mom...they say I'm their pride...

    " Enjoyment——After graduation, you can find a job in a first-class star and marry a first-class girl, so that you can obtain a permanent residence permit, and then take over your family, and they will be able to get rid of the status of the third-class star poverty forever.

    Fang Manshan knelt on the ground with a thud, but jumped up and hugged Teacher Jin's knee: "Teacher! Teacher! You are also a third-class star, you must understand me... I can't be expelled from school!"

    Although Teacher Jin couldn't bear it, but He still said: "It's not that you are forbidden to enroll, let's retake the exam next year."

    Fang Manshan shook his head frantically: "No! No! If my parents find out...my face...what should I do? I will be in our town in the future. I can't keep my head up!"